Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

See New Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle As Shared By The Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See New Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle As Shared By The Mum (1957 Views)

Actress, Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter, Michelle As She Clocks 19 (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See New Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle As Shared By The Mum by bbbabes(f): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
The Nollywood actress and mum of two took to her instagram page:https://www.instagram.com/mercyaigbegentry/?hl=en and shared the photo of her adorable daughter and captioned it:

My Supermodel ..... My first fruit.... My Ebony beauty....... My source of strength..... The reason I am called BLESSED Love you my princess @michelleio__

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/mercy-aigbe-shares-new-photo-of-her.html

lalasticlala

Re: See New Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle As Shared By The Mum by bbbabes(f): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: See New Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle As Shared By The Mum by zarakay(f): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
fine gal
Re: See New Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle As Shared By The Mum by jaydhorxe(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
ok
Re: See New Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle As Shared By The Mum by dayleke: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ok o....

Some moms try to live the lives they would have lived themselves thru their daughters....
Re: See New Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle As Shared By The Mum by Came: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Which university she dey because her friend iyabo daughter don enter one ooooo..:: make she enter one go contest for miss cucumber abi na miss wetin dem dey call am self .
Re: See New Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle As Shared By The Mum by Preca(f): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ok
Re: See New Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle As Shared By The Mum by mykelmeezy: 1:02am On Mar 14, 2017
Came:
Which university she dey because her friend iyabo daughter don enter one ooooo..:: make she enter one go contest for miss cucumber abi na miss wetin dem dey call am self .

shes still in sec school

(1) (Reply)

Video: His Omo Baba Olowo,davido Now A Cultist? / Davido Cooked Indomie,eggs & Titus Can Fish As He Feel Hungry(photo,video) / Yvonne Nelson’s Daughter Is A Bastard – Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.