Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label (41870 Views)

Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors / Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records / Peter Okoye Signs New Female Act + Hires Se*xy Video Vixens For New Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by examhall(f): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2017

One half of Psquare, Peter Okoye , has signed X-factor winner DJ Switch to his PClassic Label.
The talented singer and dancer made the announcement via his IG Page by sharing a photo of DJ Switch and captioning it:

Ladies and Gentlemen it is with great pleasure that i introduce to you a new Member of PClassic Records. Help me welcome @djswitch_ to the Square family??…New single/Video drops tomorrow
#PositiveVibes

Big congrats to DJ Switch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRk1SsmAcDQ/?hl=en

Source: http://360jamng.net/peter-okoye-signs-dj-switch-to-his-record-label/

Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by examhall(f): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by femolacqua(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wow
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by weedtheweeds: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
why are our artists not using their platform to bring to light endemic social issues that can save our children from abuse and prostitution? Where are feminists and activists when you truly need them? This little girl will be enduring abuse in the hands of this man old enough to have her as a child in the comfort of his home. Where is our justice system? Isn't this against our very own constitution? Are there exceptions to justice?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by Tazdroid(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Cool, K-switch should come and be going

We don't want any confusion onto name tinz

But that her dabbing no click at alllll......she be like catfish wey dem just comot for bucket for market

21 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by DICKtator: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
; D grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by Towncrier247: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
The rich keeps getting Richer. This Lady won about N25million in the first ever Glo X factor, yet she had no single hit afterwards. Now, she is getting signed by Psquare again, while many upcoming potential musical superstars out there don't even have money for studio session.

I hope signing her will be worth the investment this time around, unlike Munosings and Lucy signed bybthe brothers last year that are yet to release any hit.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by heryurh(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2017

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by mazizitonene(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
ah....This girl.....Finally...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by sandrahnaub(f): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Who z dz wan
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by prela(f): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
I hope she doesn't end up like Mr May D cos twins ehn......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by chicoMX(m): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Where has she been? Did she travel to London to see her queen?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
angry
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by Noblequin(f): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
He or she..... Be guided!
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by DCMIX(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
I remember her, That lesbian looking girl...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by TPAND(f): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
How about the girl paul signed that can't sing, but go out without bra on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by Odobaone: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by DollarAngel(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Who is this boy?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by cerowo(f): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wish her all the best
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by 2shur: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Naija songs r trAsh.
All thd artists simg abt yansh.
Pekus
Hard dic
All r wackos.
We only listen 2beats n not lyrics.
Abegi.
P square album from track 1 to 15 na woman.
Track 1...onyiye
Track 2...ifunanya.
Track 3.omoge mi
Track 4.big yansh and busy bodi yay.

Its boring.
Abegi

16 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by fayded(m): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
okay o..buh when I saw her perform at dt Glo x-factor dt she won...I knew instantly that she had no talent,just pure muscle and determination..
no creativity..
d winner shoulda been dt Ghanian girl,victory or something..
buh what do I know..wish her d best sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by dhamstar(m): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
mtcheeew....
Abeg who know Pclassic as a record label?

Make una check my signature o jere
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by bewla(m): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
yanga to bere
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by Ichel: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
so kswitch is now a dj
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by daveskif: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
examhall:
This is good
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by dessz(m): 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
nigerian musicians are few....we only have noisemakers,yansh screaming,weed smoking guys who enters studio and sings about how big the yansh of a girl they saw is.
#lilkesh.
only musicians I acknowledged is phyno,falz,donjazzy and some others.
I love Mr eazy but I admit his songs are about bom-bom this and that.I.e trigger me,holl up,leg over.
but I love his music.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by onosprince(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by lonelydora: 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Good one
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by xty50(f): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
TPAND:
How about the girl paul signed that can't sing, but go out without bra on
lol grin
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2017

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire / Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi / Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.