Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Actor Leo Mezie, Who Was Once Helped By Apostle Suleman, Speaks In His Defense - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Actor Leo Mezie, Who Was Once Helped By Apostle Suleman, Speaks In His Defense (569 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Leo Mezie, Who Was Once Helped By Apostle Suleman, Speaks In His Defense by OluchiDelly: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
After actress Georgina Onuoha came in defense
of Apostle Suleman, another Nollywood actor,
Leonard Mezie, has spoken in support of the
man of God. Recall that Apostle Suleman came
to his aid when he was down with ailment. Read
what he posted on his Instagram account below
I have been reading different stories
from different medium on apostle
Sulaiman and one Stephenie Otobo and
the different comments. Some people
were even saying why will apostle send
money to someone he has never met.
My heart bleeds because apostle
Sulaiman never met me before he helped
me. I have never heard of him or met
him before and immediately he heard my
story he verified it and contacted me.
This is a man I have never seen or heard
of and he sent me 8million to settle my
medical bills in UK. He was also
constantly checking on me and even
sent members of his church in UK to
always check up on me ,Pastor Ejiro and
Pastor Daniella Williams to mention but a
few. Immediately , I returned I went to
see him to thank him. So saying why
must he send money to someone he
hasn't seen doesn't make sense. Note,
The apostle Sulaiman I know and I've
met several times doesn't travel alone he
goes with a large entourage any where
he goes in the word. Secondly, Apostle
Sulaiman is so proud of his family and
his wife in particular is a sermon in his
mouth, thirdly, apostle Sulaiman maybe
friendly and extremely jovial but will
never ever take indecent pictures of
himself or with anybody as this
Stephenie Otobo is claiming. Fourthly,
his generosity and act of giving will not
kill him or put him in trouble not one
million Stephenie otobos will stop him
because it is his call to service. I Leo
mezie is a benefactor of it! Finally, I will
rather not curse Stephenie Otobo but I
will pray for her that the good lord will
show her mercy in Jesus name Amen.

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/actor-leo-mezie-who-was-once-helped-by.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Actor Leo Mezie, Who Was Once Helped By Apostle Suleman, Speaks In His Defense by Young03(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
straight to fp tomorrow morning
Re: Actor Leo Mezie, Who Was Once Helped By Apostle Suleman, Speaks In His Defense by omonighoblessing(f): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
The series of reports coming out from the Apostle Suleiman and Miss Otobo's story are quite serious. This would be my last comment on the issue , I must say unequivocally that Miss Otobo is a very unprofessional liar. She should have come to me for a more professional script. Whoever wrote that drama she's acting must be a very stupid script writer. Every single word in her script is deceptive, boring and reminiscent of Nollywood movies. It's even more appalling to see her gathering a horde of sentimental supporters;. Any discerning mind would see that there are too many discrepancies in her essay. I can neither deny nor confirm that Apostle Suleiman is a "bad guy" but trust me, he didn't do this bit-ch.... HE DIDN'T DO IT . I urge every well meaning member of the (of the planning committee to defame the clerics' person) to throw this issue out through the window. It's ridiculous in absolute and on the long run, this issue would only make you all look stu-pid because even a discerning child can see that Apostle Suleiman didn't do this.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie, Who Was Once Helped By Apostle Suleman, Speaks In His Defense by madone: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wow.... This is heart melting, good men suffer many evil for their deeds u know
Re: Actor Leo Mezie, Who Was Once Helped By Apostle Suleman, Speaks In His Defense by gudnex22(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Any nairalander that did not know the meaning of BMC is that one a nairalander?
Re: Actor Leo Mezie, Who Was Once Helped By Apostle Suleman, Speaks In His Defense by Edelweiss44: 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
madone:
Wow.... This is heart melting, good men suffer many evil for their deeds u know

where is that evil man @NwamaziNwaAro He will not sleep well tonight if he sees this news where someone is speaking good of Apostle Suleiman. There is no peace for the wicked! All those insulting an innocent man of God, just pray you don't encounter the likes of Stephanie otobo in your life, because by then you will know what you have been doing now by crucifying an innocent man.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie, Who Was Once Helped By Apostle Suleman, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Edelweiss44:

where is that evil man @NwamaziNwaAro He will not sleep well tonight if he sees this news where someone is speaking good of Apostle Suleiman. There is no peace for the wicked! All those insulting an innocent man of God, just pray you don't encounter the likes of Stephanie otobo in your life, because by then you will know what you have been doing now by crucifying an innocent man.

We know the desperate ploy of the Apostle to get people to validate his supposed generosity...

Ask yourself

Why of all the homeless widows in Afemai land, he chose an able-bodied olosho actress to gift a house.

was his wife Lizzy Johnson aware he bought a house in Lagos for Daniella?
Omega Fire's media team publicizes all his acts of generosity even if it's a handkerchief he is giving away.

How come they didn't know or rather didn't celebrate his benevolence to those wayward ungodly low-life actresses

And by actresses I mean it's not just Daniella

Ode!!!
Re: Actor Leo Mezie, Who Was Once Helped By Apostle Suleman, Speaks In His Defense by madone: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Edelweiss44:

na soo boss

(1) (Reply)

God Bless You If You Are Poor And Serve Him / This Marital Vow Is Demonic / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 01/06/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.