Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Follow Me Thank God Ooo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Follow Me Thank God Ooo (472 Views)

Help me thank God for my family / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / #TGIF Share Your Thank God Its Friday Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Follow Me Thank God Ooo by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
I use to watch in on cnn how trees and poles fall and hit cars, today I was driving back home along world bank owerri,wen rain came I couldn't see I was moving at a slow pace.

On getting to control junction the trees were uprooting and hitting cars in front of me, street like falling down. Solar panel hitting Cars but none touched the car I was driving.

I got home the room window was open the wind blowed heavly that my room was socked my clothes, bed.. But my red bag were all my documents in this life is was not touched by water. I fell down and was thanking God. That bag has been on the floor for the past one but leaving the house today I just put am for bed... Make unah follow me bless Oluwa,.

I will keep worshipping The Almighty God for the rest of my days on earth..

Re: Follow Me Thank God Ooo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
More

Re: Follow Me Thank God Ooo by abduldope(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
just saw this.

LUCKY YOU BRO

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Freestyle / Photo: Unilorin Graduate Jumps Into Festac Canal, Ends It All / She Got Bashed Because Of This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.