Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods (891 Views)

How Many Nairaland Mods Are Still Active And How Does One Become A Mod? / Why Always Lalasticlala And Not Mynd44? / Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed yes I hate everyone of them cry cry cry cry just to help somebody push thread to FP for me to win a competition they've been ignoring since,but mumu davido,hushpupu and apostle sale thread is making FP since make una wehdone o....

...I have kukuma give up

Thanks. cry cry cry cry
Re: I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by ademasta(m): 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
No vex grin
Next time try contest for "who kills the biggest snake"... Then, Lalasticlala will hear you voice cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
ademasta:
No vex grin
Omo I have vex o..............all those small girls with bum bum are gathering over 2k views

Me nor even reach 700

I hate y'all moderators

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by ademasta(m): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Dayvhid:

Omo I have vex o..............all those small girls with bum bum are gathering over 2k views

Me nor even reach 700

I hate y'all moderators

Thanks
Where is thy own bum bum grin
Re: I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
ademasta:

Where is thy own bum bum grin
As I no get nko, god punish all the moderators and those girls fat ass

I hate y'all moderators

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by CoolFreeday(m): 11:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lol
Re: I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by giftedheart1(m): 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
if lala catches you, he can ban u for 10years. lol. try bringing up a snake story next time
Re: I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by sweery(f): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2017
lalasticlala help this guy na.
Re: I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 14, 2017
giftedheart1:
if lala catches you, he can ban u for 10years. lol.
try bringing up a snake story next time
Na me do mistake jare.......

I for say "woman having sex with snake"

I hate y'all moderators

Thanks
Re: I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 14, 2017
sweery:
lalasticlala help this guy na.
No waste Ur data,baba nor go answer u
Re: I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 14, 2017
Dayvhid:

As I no get nko, god punish all the moderators and those girls fat ass

I hate y'all moderators

Thanks
I'm not saying your thread is not front page worthy but had the mods agreed and decided to move your thread to FP. we'll be having hundreds more threads similar to yours who'd want to reach fp . Everyone would want his thread to be on FP because your thread was on FP
Re: I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Dayvhid:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed yes I hate everyone of them cry cry cry cry just to help somebody push thread to FP for me to win a competition they've been ignoring since,but mumu davido,hushpupu and apostle sale thread is making FP since make una wehdone o....

...I have kukuma give up

Thanks. cry cry cry cry

Next time post a snake, Tonto or Lying pastor thread then ask for votes at the end. grin
Re: I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 14, 2017
xstry:
I'm not saying your thread is not front page worthy but had the mods agreed and decided to move your thread to FP. we'll be having hundreds more threads similar to yours who'd want to reach fp . Everyone would want his thread to be on FP because your thread was on FP

I get your point,but then its not like its going to stay on the front page forever,and all those slots of hushpupi and apostle sulemon,well...............you get, if I had enough money to get myself what I need to push on I wouldn't bother asking
Re: I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 14, 2017
Dayvhid:

I get your point,but then its not like its going to stay on the front page forever,and all those slots of hushpupi and apostle sulemon,well...............you get, if I had enough money to get myself what I need to push on I wouldn't bother asking
I know. It's hard. But it'll be alright.
Re: I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Muafrika2:

Next time post a snake, Tonto or Lying pastor thread then ask for votes at the end. grin
I don't even plan on entering any other competition............ my hope have shatter,I'm too depressed to think of competitions

1 Like

Re: I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2017
xstry:
I know. It's hard. But it'll be alright.
True,but then I really thought he'll at least understand........guess naira land is truly just another blog,thanks for your time

(1) (Reply)

Ednite Is Over / Evans Fights Back / Rise And Fall Of Robert Mugabe Of Zimbabwe. Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.