Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually (2042 Views)

Thank You Nature For Egypt And Nigeria: A Song Of Otem / Spirit Meat: Understanding The Kingdom Nature For​​ Wealth (3) - Deut 8:11-18 / Spirit Meat: Understanding The Kingdom Nature For​​ Wealth (2) - Deuteronomy 8:1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by otemdomino: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
I bless you element of God the Universe.
I bless you nature, the body part of God.
You have within you all your children.
And you gave them allowance to do what they wish.

Your children are the gods who present themselves as God Almighty.
And they rule over the earth one after the other.

The days of Enki is past, so was the day of Enlil.
Moloch came and conquered, and his time expired also.

Anu came and ruled over many nations and he went away also.
Then lastly came Yahweh who was named Satan.
And he has deceived the world enough to the point whereby many are offended.

And through Faulkin his adopted son did he deceive the world.
Now The Star of Yahweh is getting dim. For Atum has come from making findings.
He has come to cast shadow of Yahweh, whose lies are taller than the tallest mountains. And his deceptions are more abundant than the seas.

And Atum had said, let the secrets of the messengers of Yahweh begin to be revealed by the POWER OF COINCIDENCE. And Atum has sent me Otem his adopted son into the world. And for the purpose of the future am I here.

Behold, Yahweh is cast into a spiritual cage. And he shall be there for a thousand years with Allah his partner in evil. And humanity shall know more peace in their minds.

And they shall feel God in themselves.
Declare, declare against the servants and prophets of Yahweh and it shall stand.
Declare that their secret sex affairs and embezzelements should be revealed. And the declarations shall take root.

Let they who womanize among the pastors of Yahweh be brought to limelight. Let the old potbellied ones who stage miracles be exposed.

For the hobby of Oyedepo is faking miracles. And the talent of TB Joshua is dramatising testimonies.
They are fake. Kumuyi and Adeboye. Suleiman and Muoka. The thieves whom we revere and call men of God.

O nature I beseech you, expose their secret and let them be known for whom they are, either in their lifetime or in death.
Let their cases be like that of Elijah Akinade, the pretender whose death exposed him greatly.

Reveal their hypocrisies O nature. For he who covers them up is now in chains by his brothers. Yahweh, the arrogant son of God Almighty is in bounds and according to the thummims, he shall be there for a thousand years.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 14, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by otemdomino: 4:09am On Mar 14, 2017
cece02:

Oh you fool!
They are quick to curse.
For as their god is, so are they.
And they whom they revere as prophets, are they not cursers also?
And their holy book reeks with cursing.
From Isaiah to Jeremiah. And from Zechariah to Malachi. They invented nothing useful but curses. They make themselves untouchable and nature touched them with shame.
For the case of Oyedepo is one and the case of Suleiman is another.
They release hell fire upon those who correct them.

They make useless noise and make use of urims. And those who fear them dream of them and they get scared.
How, how shall we open our eyes to see hypocrisies overcome righteousness forever? Arise O you unbelievers. Arise O irreligious people.

For the irreligious are more righteous than they who commit their lives to a god. And those who make findings are far better in intelligence than the hypocritics.

For now is the time when the true definition of righteousness shall be defined. And the concept of holiness shall be made ridiculous.

For what is righteousness? It is doing what is right irrespective of what a god said that you should do or you should not do. And what is holiness? It is doing whatever a god has said that you should do, irrespective of whether it is right or not.

For a god emphasies giving money to him regardless of the poor. Now judge the matter. A certain man has ten thousand naira to give as a tithe to his god. Then came a dying man, saying, give me I pray you some money to restore my health.

For I am hungry and sick. And I shall die of starvation. And the man said, this #10,000 which I have is a compulsory money for my god. And he went ahead and gave it in the temple to the Bishop.

And the poor man starved and fell at the side of the road, stinking. And his stench remained on the road for two weeks. And they who perceived his stench got diseases and died. And the death of that man caused the death of eight more by air pollution.

Now judge the matter; who is guilty of the death of nine souls? Is it the poor man whose corpse caused the diseases to the people or the man who has refused to give him money?

So also is that concept which you call holiness. For it will do more harm than good. And the purpose of the availability of the brain shall be mocked. Therefore I say to you, use your brain to judge every circumstance. Do good to humanity and not to a god who begs for your money.

For no money goes to a god but into the potbellies of their priests. And they shall build schools and universities from the tithes and offerings which they have realised. And the rest shall they give to the prostitutes in the streets.
These are the journeys which your tithes and offerings take. For those in the afterlifes have no need of money to survive. And God the Universe is not hungry to demand for your money in form of tithes.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by Niflheim(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
@Otemdomino,

You are truely a messenger of the Most High, for your words are already coming to pass!!! All the sex scandals and secret embezzlements are coming to light!!!..................................................................http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/scale-catholic-church-sex-crimes-revealed-170206135244774.html

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by otemdomino: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Niflheim:
@Otemdomino,

You are truely a messenger of the Most High, for your words are already coming to pass!!! All the sex scandals and secret embezzlements are coming to light!!!..................................................................http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/scale-catholic-church-sex-crimes-revealed-170206135244774.html
Thank you so much. I wish the gullible ones and the victims of religious slavery know this too: Junia, Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, Goddy the failed prophesier and ScienceWatch the worshipper of Joshua.

May the LIGHT OF GOD THE UNIVERSE help them from the delusions of their religion.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by ScienceWatch: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
otemdomino:
Thank you so much. I wish the gullible ones and the victims of religious slavery know this too: Junia, Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, Goddy the failed prophesier and ScienceWatch the worshipper of Joshua.

May the LIGHT OF GOD THE UNIVERSE help them from the delusions of their religion.
Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces/ Atheism and its many disguises.

Now we have no more excuse for our ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV and Youtube all this can be seen from anywhere in the world.

It is hair raising and frightening to see and hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, spiritualists, competing religions, cruel governments and science?

Emmanuel TV and Youtube provides a clear window into the spirit world and the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , oaroloye

May the force be with the following; hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics , Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317
Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by ScienceWatch: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Here we see Jesus Christ tell Atheists/Satanists and fake pastors the real reason why they can’t believe the evidence of His miraculous WORKS.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival in Israel, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How do this man know this, having never learned?

Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, the doctrine you hear is not mine, but the true God that sent me.

Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always the WORKS that please Him. (Restoring the lives of suffering people.)

Joh 8:38 I speak and do the WORKS which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
otemdomino:

He has come to cast shadow of Yahweh, whose lies are taller than the tallest mountains. And his deceptions are more abundant than the seas.

And Atum had said, let the secrets of the messengers of Yahweh begin to be revealed by the POWER OF COINCIDENCE. And Atum has sent me Otem his adopted son into the world. And for the purpose of the future am I here.

Behold, Yahweh is cast into a spiritual cage. And he shall be there for a thousand years with Allah his partner in evil. And humanity shall know more peace in their minds.

Declare, declare against the servants and prophets of Yahweh and it shall stand.
Declare that their secret sex affairs and embezzelements should be revealed. And the declarations shall take root.

Let they who womanize among the pastors of Yahweh be brought to limelight. Let the old potbellied ones who stage miracles be exposed.

For the hobby of Oyedepo is faking miracles. And the talent of TB Joshua is dramatising testimonies.
They are fake. Kumuyi and Adeboye. Suleiman and Muoka. The thieves whom we revere and call men of God.

O nature I beseech you, expose their secret and let them be known for whom they are, either in their lifetime or in death.
Let their cases be like that of Elijah Akinade, the pretender whose death exposed him greatly.

Reveal their hypocrisies O nature. For he who covers them up is now in chains by his brothers. Yahweh, the arrogant son of God Almighty is in bounds and according to the thummims, he shall be there for a thousand years.

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by ScienceWatch: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
otemdomino:

To understand why this idiot is cursing the Holy Prophet TB Joshua. Because the holy Prophet TB Joshua is under constant Satanic attacks we can examine what Jesus Christ had to deal with under similar conditions.

Here Jesus identifies Satanism and atheism among the church leaders :

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto the Jews, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.

Joh 8:44 You are from your god, the devil, and the lusts of your god you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the god of lies.

Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, "I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe the miraculous WORKS I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me."

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not a fake pastors elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Jesus said to pastors/disciples in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Finally the world have to search no further for the final truth about the all mighty Jesus.
Scientifically verifiable evidence can be freely studied in the secrecy of the own homes on Emmanuel TV or Youtube.

May the force be with the following; hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics , Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317
Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by otemdomino: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Here we see Jesus Christ tell Atheists/Satanists and fake pastors the real reason why they can’t believe the evidence of His miraculous WORKS.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival in Israel, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How do this man know this, having never learned?

Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, the doctrine you hear is not mine, but the true God that sent me.

Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always the WORKS that please Him. (Restoring the lives of suffering people.)

Joh 8:38 I speak and do the WORKS which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

What you posted up here didn't happen because Jesus Sapien did not exist. Eusebius was the one who wrote the story you pasted up here. To make you know that Eusebius actually wrote fictional jesus, try this experiment: from the bolded DO YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS? CAN YOU HEAL THE LAME, THE BLIND, WALK ON WATER? CAN YOU RAISE THE DEAD? IF YOU CAN DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS, THEN INDEED jesus is real, but if not, check and ask why? Ask why there are thousands of pastors worldwide and thousands of REAL disabled. How come these pastors haven't healed any of the REAL disabled on earth?

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by ScienceWatch: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
otemdomino:

Well done Otemdomino ! Your insane ramblings are off the charts. Who can come up with this post. I cant believe that you wrote it yourself. Did you really write this ?

Some free advice for the success of your amazing post ;

Use your own ideas only to explain the following more fully for the benefit of the readers:

1) The days of Enki is past, so was the day of Enlil.

2) Then lastly came Yahweh who was named Satan.

3) Behold, Yahweh is cast into a spiritual cage.

4) And the talent of TB Joshua is dramatizing testimonies. They are fake.

Take great care on your journey through life Otemdomino, after you done here !

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by ScienceWatch: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
otemdomino:

What you posted up here didn't happen because Jesus Sapien did not exist. Eusebius was the one who wrote the story you pasted up here. To make you know that Eusebius actually wrote fictional jesus, try this experiment: from the bolded DO YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS? CAN YOU HEAL THE LAME, THE BLIND, WALK ON WATER? CAN YOU RAISE THE DEAD? IF YOU CAN DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS, THEN INDEED jesus is real, but if not, check and ask why? Ask why there are thousands of pastors worldwide and thousands of REAL disabled. How come these pastors haven't healed any of the REAL disabled on earth?
I understand you unbelief. I still cant believe that a Boeing 707 exist.

You make very good points here, that is why I refer you to Hahn for further assistance. He will welcome you warmly.
I dont want to deceive you, so I rather refer you for your own convenience.

I also dont believe that a Boeing 707 exist. It is a fictional story because I cant make a Boeing 707. I cant make the engine. I cant make the computor contoller. I can believe that there are millions of people that also cant make a Boeing 707, thats why it cant exist.
Nothing exists if I cant make it myself. So I really understand your disbelief in the mighty Jesus Christ. Remember, speak to Hahn. He will enlighten you effectively.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by blueAgent(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
otemdomino:

You need help , quick one.
Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by blueAgent(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:

You make very good points here, that is why I refer you to Hahn for further assistance. He will welcome you warmly.

I also dont believe that a Boeing 707 exist. It is a fictional story because I cant make a Boeing 707. I cant make the engine. I cant make the computor contoller. I can believe that there are millions of people that also cant make a Boeing 707, thats why it cant exist.
Nothing exists if I cant make it myself. So I really understand your disbelief in the mighty Jesus Christ. Remember, speak to Hahn. He will enlighten you effectively.

Lol..... I love your response.
Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by ScienceWatch: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
otemdomino:

I wish to share a personal experience with you, otemdomino. I recently had the same experience of doubt you express here. But it was doubts about a BMW.

I own an old VW Bettle but my friend tried in vain to convince me that his BMW was a better car. He took me for test drives and we also diced side by side.

He showed me the BMW manual and other safety features. I showed him my VW manual and proved to him that my manual says that my VW is engineered to perfection.
I said I will only believe that the BMW is a better car if I can fix it myself because I can fix and service my VW.

My friend gave me a look of sympathy. I still dont know why ?

Could it be Otemdomino, that both of us have a very narrow view of the world that confront us ?

Let me know your thoughts on this.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , oaroloye ,

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by ScienceWatch: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
blueAgent:

Lol..... I love your response.
Thanks. Otemdomino provokes strange responses. Lol

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by otemdomino: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I wish to share a personal experience with you, otemdomino. I recently had the same experience of doubt you express here. But it was doubts about a BMW.

I own an old VW Bettle but my friend tried in vain to convince me that his BMW was a better car. He took me for test drives and we also diced side by side.

He showed me the BMW manual and other safety features. I showed him my VW manual and proved to him that my manual says that my VW is engineered to perfection.
I said I will only believe that the BMW is a better car if I can fix it myself because I can fix and service my VW.

My friend gave me a look of sympathy. I still dont know why ?

Could it be Otemdomino, that both of us have a very narrow view of the world that confront us ?

Let me know your thoughts on this.

You are totally off-point. Jesus written by Eusebius said that IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM, YOU WILL DO GREATER THING THAN HIM.

Now the questions are:

1. Do you believe in jesus? And if you do, can you or have you raised the dead, cured the blind, cure the lame, walk on water or do anything greater? If you have ever tried to and failed, it is a good reason to check your faith.

Now tell me how this sounds similar with your BMW analogy. Christians sha...the sheep and so poor in the spirit. You have a long way to go to come up in the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by otemdomino: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
blueAgent:

You need help , quick one.
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by otemdomino: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:

This is the most meaningless stuff I had ever read online. You have a long way to go from thinking like a sheep to a human. You also need to step up from being poor in the spirit/brain to being rich in the spirit/brain. May the LIGHT of God the Universe the creator of Allah, Yahweh and Vishnu visit you and reveal the truth to you.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by otemdomino: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Well done Otemdomino ! Your insane ramblings are off the charts. Who can come up with this post. I cant believe that you wrote it yourself. Did you really write this ?

Some free advice for the success of your amazing post ;

Use your own ideas only to explain the following more fully for the benefit of the readers:

1) The days of Enki is past, so was the day of Enlil.

2) Then lastly came Yahweh who was named Satan.

3) Behold, Yahweh is cast into a spiritual cage.

4) And the talent of TB Joshua is dramatizing testimonies. They are fake.

Take great care on your journey through life Otemdomino, after you done here !

I wrote this as part of my observations. I'll add these to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH as my own personal observations and experiences.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by ScienceWatch: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:

You are totally off-point. Jesus written by Eusebius said that IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM, YOU WILL DO GREATER THING THAN HIM.

Now the questions are:

1. Do you believe in jesus? And if you do, can you or have you raised the dead, cured the blind, cure the lame, walk on water or do anything greater? If you have ever tried to and failed, it is a good reason to check your faith.

Now tell me how this sounds similar with your BMW analogy. Christians sha...the sheep and so poor in the spirit. You have a long way to go to come up in the spirit.
Once again, you are missing the point ! I did not make an analogy as you wish to claim. I was explaining a real life experience directly to you. I am still waiting for your esteemed thoughts on this.

You seem envious and bitter that there is a truly blessed in Nigeria that is doing exactly what every true pastor was commanded by Jesus to do. Check John 14:12

On second thoughts, dont go check that scripture. You wont understand it. It is too simple and clear for your educated mind.

May the Force be with the following ; hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics , Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by ScienceWatch: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:
I wrote this as part of my observations. I'll add these to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH as my own personal observations and experiences.
Your observations are sharper at 47degrees from the object you are attempting to observe, would you agree ?

The Yoruba gods demand a 47 degree observation angle so their brilliance is magnified by the Sun's absence. May the Doctufos be compressed with your sincere contributions and personal opinions. All the best with your efforts.

blueAgent , Kingebukasblog , oaroloye , Ken4Christ
Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces/ Atheism and its many disguises.

Now we have no more excuse for our ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV and Youtube all this can be seen from anywhere in the world.

It is hair raising and frightening to see and hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, spiritualists, competing religions, cruel governments and science?

Emmanuel TV and Youtube provides a clear window into the spirit world and the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.

Emmanuel TV? That joke? Please. Just go through the comments, even the dumbest of the dumbest know that its all staged. Its beyond obvious. Its so stupidly scripted our and poorly staged that its painful to watch. Anyone who seriously believes the content of Emmanuel TV. . . I don't think people like that should be allowed to vote
Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by CHARLOE(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:

They are quick to curse.
For as their god is, so are they.
And they whom they revere as prophets, are they not cursers also?
And their holy book reeks with cursing.
From Isaiah to Jeremiah. And from Zechariah to Malachi. They invented nothing useful but curses. They make themselves untouchable and nature touched them with shame.
For the case of Oyedepo is one and the case of Suleiman is another.
They release hell fire upon those who correct them.

They make useless noise and make use of urims. And those who fear them dream of them and they get scared.
How, how shall we open our eyes to see hypocrisies overcome righteousness forever? Arise O you unbelievers. Arise O irreligious people.

For the irreligious are more righteous than they who commit their lives to a god. And those who make findings are far better in intelligence than the hypocritics.

For now is the time when the true definition of righteousness shall be defined. And the concept of holiness shall be made ridiculous.

For what is righteousness? It is doing what is right irrespective of what a god said that you should do or you should not do. And what is holiness? It is doing whatever a god has said that you should do, irrespective of whether it is right or not.

For a god emphasies giving money to him regardless of the poor. Now judge the matter. A certain man has ten thousand naira to give as a tithe to his god. Then came a dying man, saying, give me I pray you some money to restore my health.

For I am hungry and sick. And I shall die of starvation. And the man said, this #10,000 which I have is a compulsory money for my god. And he went ahead and gave it in the temple to the Bishop.

And the poor man starved and fell at the side of the road, stinking. And his stench remained on the road for two weeks. And they who perceived his stench got diseases and died. And the death of that man caused the death of eight more by air pollution.

Now judge the matter; who is guilty of the death of nine souls? Is it the poor man whose corpse caused the diseases to the people or the man who has refused to give him money?

So also is that concept which you call holiness. For it will do more harm than good. And the purpose of the availability of the brain shall be mocked. Therefore I say to you, use your brain to judge every circumstance. Do good to humanity and not to a god who begs for your money.

For no money goes to a god but into the potbellies of their priests. And they shall build schools and universities from the tithes and offerings which they have realised. And the rest shall they give to the prostitutes in the streets.
These are the journeys which your tithes and offerings take. For those in the afterlifes have no need of money to survive. And God the Universe is not hungry to demand for your money in form of tithes.
Guy who are u, where did u get this message? Its like drinking spring water, feels so pure n true.
I agree with ur message 100%, i belive d time of these wolf in sheep clothing, d gods of men, is coming to an end gradually, weldone bro

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by ScienceWatch: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Emmanuel TV? That joke? Please. Just go through the comments, even the dumbest of the dumbest know that its all staged. Its beyond obvious. Its so stupidly scripted our and poorly staged that its painful to watch. Anyone who seriously believes the content of Emmanuel TV. . . I don't think people like that should be allowed to vote
One thing is very clear from the millions of intelligent people around the world, including presidents of countries, Professors, thousand of pastors of big churches that all the miracles in Scoan and the crusades done in other countries are very, very real.

The question you must ask yourself is, WHO ARE YOU ? ? ? ? ?

The answer you will get is that you are the dumbest of the dumb. Do you really think your lonely Satanic views on such mighty evidence will carry any weight among the worlds intelligent people ?

Lol ! Lol ! I Feel like joining BlueAgent in a stomach-cramping, roll on the floor laugh at you Satanic foolishness.

Haaaa ha Hic ha haaaa hoo ha hic haaaaa !

Dream on AnonyNymous ! Your method to gain favor with your failed prophet of Atheism, Prof Richard Dawkins has failed. He will surely reprimand you for your foolish attempt to crush the scientifically verifiable evidence of the Holy Scoan church Nigeria.

Your Atheist profit also tried and failed. Do you want to succeed where Richard Dawkins failed ?

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , oaroloye , Ken4Christ

May the Force continue to be with the following;

Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317, hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics ,
Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by ScienceWatch: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:

OK, AnonyNymous. If I, for a moment go along with you and agree that more than 250 million believers of the scientifically verifiable evidence viewed on the most viewed spiritual channel should not not be allowed to vote.

Then by implication I should agree that only Atheists must vote. Ok it is all good so far.

Now here things become tricky for me because I checked the consequences of the Atheists vote in Atheist countries like China and Japan so only use two very light examples.

China : The Chinese Atheist government is killing its people for body parts to be used for organ transplants. This is a fact. Go check
I sont want to upset your weak stomach with stories of the hundreds of millions of women and children that were brutally killed by the consent of the Atheist government. Lets leave that for another time. I must still have supper later.

Japan : The sex crimes are so bad among Atheist Japanese that the government was eventually forced to put in place busses and trains for women only.

I love women and cant live in a country run by Atheists. Can you believe that women must have "Women only trains."

It is terrible sight to witness "women only" busses and taxis.

I can only say to you that I am sorry for not joining you on your mission to get Atheists only to vote. I cant stand-by and
watch "women only" trains, taxis and busses ride past me.

My loving mother, sisters and aunts and even my wife are all driving in "Women only transport. That will make me join Issis to destroy the Atheist system. But I do wish you all the best with your mission.

May the Force continue to be with you ; Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317, hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics ,
Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
ScienceWatch:
OK, AnonyNymous. If I, for a moment go along with you and agree that more than 250 million believers of the scientifically verifiable evidence viewed on the most viewed spiritual channel should not not be allowed to vote.

Then by implication I should agree that only Atheists must vote. Ok it is all good so far.

Now here things become tricky for me because I checked the consequences of the Atheists vote in Atheist countries like China and Japan so only use two very light examples.

China : The Chinese Atheist government is killing its people for body parts to be used for organ transplants. This is a fact. Go check
I sont want to upset your weak stomach with stories of the hundreds of millions of women and children that were brutally killed by the consent of the Atheist government. Lets leave that for another time. I must still have supper later.

Japan : The sex crimes are so bad among Atheist Japanese that the government was eventually forced to put in place busses and trains for women only.

I love women and cant live in a country run by Atheists. Can you believe that women must have "Women only trains."

I can only say to you that I am sorry for not joining you on your mission to get Atheists only to vote. I cant stand-by and

My loving mother, sisters and aunts and even my wife are all driving in "Women only transport. That will make me join Issis to destroy the Atheist system. But I do wish you all the best with your mission.

May the Force continue to be with you ; Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317, hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics ,
Don't be stu. . .

Who said I am an atheist? I don't know why a lot of Christians just like to put their unintelligence on full display. "Anyone that disagrees with me is an atheist". I didn't bother to read your post for the record, because its so full of sh*t. The same crap regurgitated time after time, like as if atheists even have a central ideology. And btw 250 million believers of that crap?? Are you fucking kidding me? He probably gets a few million views everyday but out of those, a lot of people know how fake he is. Well I mean, you gotta make the Google AdSense money somehow, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF-vKrYyqOY

Can any sane person tell me they actually believe this crap? Lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by ScienceWatch: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
ScienceWatch:

AnonyNymous:

After the Japanese Atheist government introduced "Women Only"
public Transport, they instructed their police to keep all crime stats lower than all other countries so that Atheism wont get a bad name.

Is this not typical Atheist behavior ?

Once again I cant stop myself from rolling over the floor with laughter, Lol LOL !

Haaaaa ho ha, hic hic haaaaa, ho hic ha aaahh !

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
ScienceWatch:
After the Japanese Atheist government introduced "Women Only"
public Transport, they instructed their police to keep all crime stats lower than all other countries so that Atheism wont get a bad name.

Is this not typical Atheist behavior ?

Once again I cant stop myself from rolling over the floor with laughter, Lol LOL !

Haaaaa ho ha, hic hic haaaaa, ho hic ha aaahh !

I'm dealing with a loony one here. Lmao. Sorry to bother you. I see you have a hard drive storage of about 5 MB. My bad for even trying to engage you. You can stay off my mentions now. Lol
Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by ScienceWatch: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Don't be stu. . .

Who said I am an atheist? I don't know why a lot of Christians just like to put their unintelligence on full display. "Anyone that disagrees with me is an atheist". I didn't bother to read your post for the record, because its so full of sh*t. The same crap regurgitated time after time, like as if atheists even have a central ideology. And btw 250 million believers of that crap?? Are you fucking kidding me? He probably gets a few million views everyday but out of those, a lot of people know how fake he is. Well I mean, you gotta make the Google AdSense money somehow, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF-vKrYyqOY

Can any sane person tell me they actually believe this crap? Lmao
Read your own mentions. Cant you see it all says Atheist.

If you are not an Atheist then you are the dumbest of the dumb. Sorry if it comes across wrong but how can I get the point across.

Lets try to help you here. You seem like a nice guy but just misguided by your peers.
Dont watch the the mind-blowing, scientifically verifiable evidence before you first learn how to examine video evidence.

Try to speak to a Supreme Court prosecutor or Supreme Court judge to help you learn their powerful methods of examining video evidence. My friend got help from them and now he is good at it. There are loads of scam videos on the internet for you to practice on.

If you have money, it would be easier for you to go secretly to the holy Scoan Church Nigeria. Go undercover like many other international investigators have done. Go sectretly so that your friends dont embarrass you in your quest for TRUTH.

Other readers should post more tips to help you analyse video so you dont loose out on magnificent truth that your heart longs for, unless of course you are a closet Satanist. Then your mind will reject all spiritual truth.

Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by ScienceWatch: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I'm dealing with a loony one here. Lmao. Sorry to bother you. I see you have a hard drive storage of about 5 MB. My bad for even trying to engage you. You can stay off my mentions now. Lol
Lol LOl ! Yes you have a good idea to end it all here.

But remember to learn HOW TO ANALYSE VIDEO EVIDENCE. You are good on social media but You really stupid when it comes to video analysis. Shame on you, but it is never too late. When you good I will check you mentions on video evidence.

All the best ! Lol LOL
Re: Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually by Divinerace(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:

where is ur brother in faith mellin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deeper Life Did Not Donate A Bridge And Car Park / Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians / Does God Really Answers Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.