Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,314 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Eva Mama - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Eva Mama (4118 Views)

Mama Cat Brings Her Kitten To Hospital Emergency Room In Desperate Need Of Help / Mama And Her BB Litters / Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2017

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2017

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2017
2 spotted, 2 solid white and 1 solid black

2 Likes

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Nicely presented, you made me fall in love with Bunnies.. I actually thought they are only good for chow.
Does she lose her fur?
Has she fallen Ill since you got her?
Will you be able to handle all 'em Bunnies she would birth?

Thanks bro. To ur questions, she shed her fur sometime ago, bringing out new ones. Dis is normally done around 6mths of age. Aside that, no other significant shedding is expected.
She has been as healthy as an ox since day one. D only medication I gave her was a dewormer and ivermectin just before breeding her. Moreover, bunnies don't fall sick easily, with proper care.
I plan selling off some and keeping one or two.
Re: Eva Mama by kunlesufyan(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2017
cedar3:

Thanks bro. To ur questions, she shed her fur sometime ago, bringing out new ones. Dis is normally done around 6mths of age. Aside that, no other significant shedding is expected.
She has been as healthy as an ox since day one. D only medication I gave her was a dewormer and ivermectin just before breeding her. Moreover, bunnies don't fall sick easily, with proper care.
I plan selling off some and keeping one or two.
Congrats!her fur was really Looking shiny and clean in one of the pictures..
Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
Eva's maternal instincts are exceptional. She protects her kits whenever she sees I or anyone go near her nestbox. Between yesterday and this morning, I have seen her feed her kits thrice which is very good. Am hoping that with the rate she does that, they would get big in a short time.
There was something she did yesterday which was quite funny. After d feeding time, she jumped out and started scouting for materials to carry to the nest. She found a rag nearby, tried biting and tearing it off but it won't yield. She tried dragging it but the thing followed her. She then started running round with it, probably trying to tear it but it couldn't. Maybe getting tired, she finally took it that way to the nest, but it was too big. Then with both her teeth and claws, she managed to petit inside and covered them with it, all the while checking the corners to make sure it covered properly. Satisfied with her work, she jumped out to go lie down, content that all was under control. It was really fun watching her for that.
Let's pray things progress alright.
Below is their day-old pic.

2 Likes

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2017
Pls guys, I need your opinions on this issue. I would like to dock some of my kits' tails. How una see am?
Re: Eva Mama by kelleywizzi: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2017
love this thread alot please post pictures of them growing i don't think its good to dock the tails just leave dem like dat

1 Like

Re: Eva Mama by ElmaSpeed(f): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wow the kits look great. Good to know Eva is doing OK.

1 Like

Re: Eva Mama by loveableone(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
share you rabbit cage pic na
Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sorry guys, I have been a little busy these few days, so there haven't been time for updates. But am back now so let's get d stories going, shall we?
Eva has been a wonderful mother all these while, in fact, too good for a first-timer. Am having these hunch that she will be perfect all through her life.
Her kits too are doing great. No disturbances, no noise, just snuggling together all day, sleeping and silently growing. Sometimes, during checkup times, I wonder when they actually do the growing cos the way they were when I left them definitely won't be the same the next time I come, especially their fur. The thing just sprouts up like magic. Like play like play, the tiny, naked little things are gradually growing into little balls of cuteness. Simply amazing.
Right from day 2, I started them up on a training program I got off the net. It's called Super Dog Program and originally intended for puppies. It's designed to kick-start their nervous system on time which when properly followed, will in turn help them later in life to grow, respond to training faster, and even make them more disease resistant. The key is to start early enough before their neurons really start working. The address where I got mine is http://www.vonlotta.com/super-dog-program.html though you can still do your homework. Am still on it though.

1 Like

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Today is Day 7, one week after my kits were born. Getting these guys to take a shot is real work. They just can't stay at a place, jumping and popping like popcorn. lol

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 12:00am On Apr 21, 2017
Tiny balls of cuteness

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2017
I have already taken d nestling materials out since they have started getting their own fur and can keep warm now. Besides, it was just flying all round the room anytime I turn on the fan.

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2017

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2017
Here's my favorite. It's the biggest of the litter. Always lively, popping upandan.

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2017
Blackie here likes to spend all day sleeping, i.e., after mealtime. While others are jumping around, it will just map out a corner of the box and lie down like it don't care.

1 Like

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 12:11am On Apr 21, 2017
Blackie and Whitie

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 12:12am On Apr 21, 2017
Pic taken few days back

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 12:21am On Apr 21, 2017
And yes, I docked two of the kits' tail and they still look beautiful.

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Look who's had their lunch.

Re: Eva Mama by oblo(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2017
Just like their grandfather. As I see some of the colors of him. EVA seems to be a carbon copy of her mother! shocked just seeing your thread bro.. Nice one. Really nice. Keep it up and have a blast. Please keep updating us. cool

1 Like

Re: Eva Mama by professorfal: 12:02pm On May 06, 2017
Re: Eva Mama by TrapHedges(m): 12:57pm On May 06, 2017
professorfal:
traphedges i cant access my alternate mail. reach me through whatsapp

cool
Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 9:13pm On May 06, 2017
oblo:
Just like their grandfather. As I see some of the colors of him. EVA seems to be a carbon copy of her mother! shocked just seeing your thread bro.. Nice one. Really nice. Keep it up and have a blast. Please keep updating us. cool
My Oga, I hail o. Do u still have her mother's pics? Or d grandfather? Would really like to see them.
Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 10:15pm On May 06, 2017
It's been some time, I've been busy with other things. The kits are all fine. It's such a great joy seeing them run around the room, I can stay for long, just watching and playing with them. Even visitors self don increase, lol.
Eva has been a great mum but her wahala has skyrocketed. She always want to let outside her cage. Any attempt to lock her inside is met with stiff opposition. She will keep banging on d door till I let her out again. Sometimes I loose my patience and give her a few spanks, then she will mellow again. And she has lost some weight but I take it to be the stress of nursing her kits. Will start conditioning her again in a few weeks.
Below are their recent pics.
Day 23.

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 10:32pm On May 06, 2017

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 10:34pm On May 06, 2017

Re: Eva Mama by cedar3: 10:36pm On May 06, 2017

Re: Eva Mama by BoleAndFish: 9:03am On May 08, 2017
Wow they look good. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Eva Mama by giftedart: 9:47pm On May 09, 2017
i wish i can have a rabbit again....though i was once a a rabbit breeder till and got admission to the university., but i wish to keep them again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pet Mastiffs / Pure Breed Bullmastiff, Boerboel, Pitbull And Rotweiller's Puppies Are For Sale / Brown Male Mini Dachshund [sausage Dog] Puppy For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.