Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

We Offer Pot Of Soup And Stew At Your Door Step - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / We Offer Pot Of Soup And Stew At Your Door Step (969 Views)

Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Offer Pot Of Soup And Stew At Your Door Step by veneza(f): 6:27am On Mar 14, 2017
NOW NOW FOOD &KITCHEN SERVICE.
*We offer Superb pot of soups and stews in litres for our clients.
* We offer kitchen clean ups.
* We offer catering services for ALL OCCASIONS
we can make delivery of food in Lagos, port Harcourt and Warri..
CALL US TODAY @ 09029290684, THANK YOU.
Are you tired of cooking over the weekend after weekly stressed, call us now 09029290684.
we offer this ranges of soup;
Ogbono Soup
Melon Soup
Banga Soup
Owo soup
Ewedu
Owl Beans
OHA or Bitter leaf Soup
Stew
Fried & jollof rice
All @ your Door step,
Thank you.
Re: We Offer Pot Of Soup And Stew At Your Door Step by Cutehector(m): 6:41am On Mar 14, 2017
I just hope your services ain't expensive
Re: We Offer Pot Of Soup And Stew At Your Door Step by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2017
God forbid, na me una wan poison ba undecided

1 Like

Re: We Offer Pot Of Soup And Stew At Your Door Step by soberdrunk(m): 6:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Which one is 'owl beans"? Sounds like food from Harry Potter angry A couple of pictures will attract customers like me....... angry
Re: We Offer Pot Of Soup And Stew At Your Door Step by veneza(f): 6:52am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
I just hope your services ain't expensive

we offer moderate price call now now food service @ 09029290684, thank you sir.
Re: We Offer Pot Of Soup And Stew At Your Door Step by AuroraB(f): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
Which one is 'owl beans"? Sounds like food from Harry Potter angry A couple of pictures will attract customers like me....... angry
Order for yam and red-oil cheesy
You may take a liking this time.
Re: We Offer Pot Of Soup And Stew At Your Door Step by businessMODE(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2017
Good one... You can also get soup delivered to your doorsteps by ordering online from Soup Embassy and pay cash on delivery or via mobile transfer. You can also pay online using your ATM card. To get soup to your door, visit www.soupembassy.com

(1) (Reply)

African Jollof Rice / Fresh Ginger Available For Supply / Lady Killed Her Only Dog Due To Lack Of Food. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.