Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection (10225 Views)

Which Type Of Android Phone Can I Get On A 15K Budget / Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices / 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection by IecheM(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
ROYH:
how@the bolded

Flash the phone, I once encountered this symptoms and I flashed my phone myself
Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection by calddon(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
ROYH:
@the bolded, how do i do that
Look for a technician or some phone nerd to do it for you. You might need a computer and a copy of your phones original firmware to flash.. However if you do not know what you are doing, u could brick the phone. Rendering it damaged..... Mind me not, if your techy n u love risk taking and adventure, Google for tutorials on flashing the specific model for your device.

1 Like

Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection by kogbaski99: 1:56am On Mar 15, 2017
My Tecno android phone still dey kampe!!
Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection by juned393: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Best thing about is we can break all boundaries of android after rooting android device and best root apps provides best features....
https://wildtricks.com/best-root-apps/
Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection by Sulaymanmeek(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
I believe security updates on the new Android 7.0 should stop all these malware authors from infilterating.. unless of course if they (developers) are responsible

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / How To Find Password Of Wi-fi Network With Es Explorer On Android Phones / Qwerty Or Touchscreen Phones Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.