Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Who Knows Anything About Pinnacle International, Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows Anything About Pinnacle International, Port Harcourt (2241 Views)

DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal / Please Who Knows Anything About This Company / Who Knows Anything About NMR Intercontinental Limited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Anything About Pinnacle International, Port Harcourt by udosam(m): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2017
This is what I got from them,

PINNACLE INTERNATIONAL, invites you to a job interview tomorrow at 36 Peter odili-Slaughter link road by Assemblis of God , Trans Amadi, PHC by 8.30am. HR116

Please who else knows them and what are they all about, I called their number a lady picked up and was not forthcoming in what they do and I pressed her further she sighed and said they are into LOGISTICS AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT.
Re: Who Knows Anything About Pinnacle International, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2017
There's a reference number

No information about them on the web

Human development sounds more like "GNLD" training to me

And even the name "Pinnacle International sounds oddish.

My advice is if u stay close to the area, give it a try, else forget it. It's sounds like GNLD to.me

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows Anything About Pinnacle International, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
Don't waste your time. GNLD

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About Pinnacle International, Port Harcourt by halichoice(m): 5:47am On Apr 20, 2017
I got same message yesterday but it was based on recormendation by one of my friend in Facebook who works with them. when I asked her she said they are into research and logistics. am to be at the interview venue by 8:30am this morning.
pls if had gone, what was or findings?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Pinnacle International, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 20, 2017
Guys do know any lady that wants to work in sterling bank as teller or customer service should send her cv to bilfinga@gmail.com.
Only port Harcourt residents can apply.
Re: Who Knows Anything About Pinnacle International, Port Harcourt by Chomsky1967(f): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Trina0936:
Guys do know any lady that wants to work in sterling bank as teller or customer service should send her cv to bilfinga@gmail.com.
Only port Harcourt residents can apply.
Interested. I sent you a pm
Re: Who Knows Anything About Pinnacle International, Port Harcourt by goodieuzo: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2017
Must it be a lady?what of a man?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Pinnacle International, Port Harcourt by obainoaj(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
I just got the sms now how did your own go

(1) (Reply)

SOBIC And Company, The Worst Workplace In Nigeria / Job/vacancy Links / Zenith Pensions Custodian Limited Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.