Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

What Are The Weirdest/strangest Songs On Your Playlist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are The Weirdest/strangest Songs On Your Playlist (551 Views)

Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! / How To Put Your Songs On Tecno Boom Play / Who Is The Nigerian Artist With The Highest Number Of Tracks On Your Playlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Weirdest/strangest Songs On Your Playlist by xavieree(f): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2017
The psychology of music preference refers to the psychological factors behind peoples' different music preferences. In other words, The Music You Love says Who You Are~
Ever been a bit judgey when you hear someone’s taste in music? Of course you have. And you were right — music tells you a lot about someone’s personality. Research has learned a great deal about the power of music.
it also turns out music affects your behavior — and much more than you might think. Studies show music can lead you to drink more , spend more , be kind , or even act unethically.
So jus for fun beautiful people....Tell us the weirdest/strangest songs on your playlist. Mine are Wait by M83 and Power Hungry Animals by The Apache Relay
Re: What Are The Weirdest/strangest Songs On Your Playlist by arsenic33(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2017
Make I check
Re: What Are The Weirdest/strangest Songs On Your Playlist by akpos247: 10:20am On Mar 14, 2017
"I love breast" by leftside.

D day I heard Dat song for D first time I laughed so hard Dat tears started coming out of my eyes

D chorus goes like this.

"I love breast

I love breeeeyessst every day of my live I love breast
Re: What Are The Weirdest/strangest Songs On Your Playlist by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2017
Allo by Zaho...It's a French song and I have no idea what it's about but I just love it. embarassed
Re: What Are The Weirdest/strangest Songs On Your Playlist by Emmanuel602(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2017
Juju on the beat by some Yankee guys I can't recall their names

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weirdest/strangest Songs On Your Playlist by xavieree(f): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2017
akpos247:
"I love breast" by leftside.

D day I heard Dat song for D first time I laughed so hard Dat tears started coming out of my eyes

D chorus goes like this.

"I love breast

I love breeeeyessst every day of my live I love breast
hehehe....I actually goggled d song to knw if itz real

(1) (Reply)

Sir.joelzzy-higher Download / The Rebirth – By PediakAuthor (Prod. By @iamtdd) Lyrics / Should Davido sign Atlanta Based Nigerian Singer? Releases Unique Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.