Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Visa Denial - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Denial (438 Views)

Visa Denial: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Denial? / Ukraine Visa Denial / F1 Student Visa Denial. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Visa Denial by Klinsmart: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Dear nairalanders, I did CANADIAN visit visa for my uncle and he was denied after presenting travel history, enough cash and landed properties that has buildings on it. The reason for denial was MEDICAL EXAMINATION wasn't done. Does he need a medical examination for visit visa? Isn't canada embassy suppose to call him? I want to appeal pls give me idea and procedures pls
Re: Visa Denial by justwise(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Look for Canadian visiting visa thread and post this

(1)

E-passport / Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos / "When Will This Issue Of Scarcity Of Passport Booklets End "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.