Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Need A Smartphone Urgently - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Smartphone Urgently (1371 Views)

Let's Peek Into A Smartphone's Brain / Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour / Things To Avoid While Buying A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Smartphone Urgently by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nairalanders please, i need a second hand Android phone, i don't have enough cash to buy new one, is anybody selling his/her own?

Note: the price should not be too much, i just need a phone that can browse and snap pics. Thanks
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Why do you need a second hand smartphone and what is your budget?
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by kogbaski99: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
At what range of amount.?there new smartphones that are cheap too.
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by ryfoz(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lizzyangel:
Nairalanders please, i need a second hand Android phone, i don't have enough cash to buy new one, is anybody selling his/her own?

Note: the price should not be too much, i just need a phone that can browse and snap pics. Thanks

Answering the two questions above might help people point you in right direction. We await your reply
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
techgirlng:
Why do you need a second hand smartphone and what is your budget?

i bought a fake china phone in december and it has many disabilities.

1. I don't receive messages or bank alert
2. It does not use playstore or google store
3. it does not enable my SD card
4. the camera and sound is bad.
5. the battery drain quickly
those are the reasons why i need another phone

my budget for not wanting a big price is my purse, I want the type i will be able to afford

THANKS
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
kogbaski99:
At what range of amount.?there new smartphones that are cheap too.

something within my capacity, like, 15-20k
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
ryfoz:

Answering the two questions above might help people point you in right direction. We await your reply

ayaf reply
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by gsmphoneseller: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lizzyangel:

If you're in Lagos, call me now...

I got one good UK Used Android phone...

Just, call me so you see it and I believe you'll love it...
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
I recently gave my Gionee m2 mini smartphone away to someone and it was only 15k from Slot and It wasn't second hand. The battery life is A1. Please check it out.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by kogbaski99: 1:56am On Mar 15, 2017
Go for Tecno l8 it's not too expensive or you could wait for the l9 coming soon.
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by oscillation55(m): 7:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Where do you stay?
Contact me through my signature if you're in the East.
Lizzyangel:

something within my capacity, like, 15-20k
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2017
i neither live in Lagos nor East.
I'm Ore base
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2017
techgirlng:
I recently gave my Gionee m2 mini smartphone away to someone and it was only 15k from Slot and It wasn't second hand. The battery life is A1. Please check it out.

i just read about the gionee m2 mini on google and its images, please i saw 16k, how true is this price?
how can i get a new one and get delivered to ORE if its 16k?
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by gladchic: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hello,

I work for mobilityarena.com, Check us out.

We have one review device for sale. 2 weeks old. Innjoo S3, Fits your budget. Send me an SMS on 07057175171 or drop us a message on the website for follow up.

Alternatively, you can purchase brand new smartphones on installment if you live and work in lagos. Check the details here: https://mobilityarena.com/smartphone-instalment-plan/

Thank me later.
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by emmanuel4758(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lizzyangel:

I'm Ore base
you need jesus grin

Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lizzyangel:

i just read about the gionee m2 mini on google and its images, please i saw 16k, how true is this price?
how can i get a new one and get delivered to ORE if its 16k?

The price sounds about right. I got my for 15K though. But same difference. Call up any slot store in ORE.. I'm assuming there's more than one and ask them if they have mini 2's in stock. I'm not sure if they deliver you may have to go into the store to make your purchase.
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
I will advice you to get a london used Phantom 6. Very nice specs Tecno Phantom 6 specs and price
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by humblesteve(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lizzyangel:
I'm Ore base
Wow! I'm in ore too...looking out for a phone at same range too.
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
emmanuel4758:
you need jesus grin
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Noel1:
I will advice you to get a london used Phantom 6. Very nice specs Tecno Phantom 6 specs and price

i said I'm having 15-20k, you dey advice phantom 6?
guy you wicked abeg
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
techgirlng:

The price sounds about right. I got my for 15K though. But same difference. Call up any slot store in ORE.. I'm assuming there's more than one and ask them if they have mini 2's in stock. I'm not sure if they deliver you may have to go into the store to make your purchase.

i can't get from ore because i am always busy at work, more so, i can't get it at that price here in Ore, things are extra-costly here.

I was opportune to visit some of slot store but their prices make me back-off. everything here is hype.

If i can see a trusted person i would prefer buying from Lagos and paying 4 d transport
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by humblesteve(m): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lizzyangel:

i said I'm having 15-20k, you dey advice phantom 6?
guy you wicked abeg
hello lizzy, lets talk on phone if you don't mind. Thinking of buying from lagos too
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by Sulaymanmeek(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
You need to have a budget bro
Re: I Need A Smartphone Urgently by gsmphoneseller: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
I got good phones for sale...

Call me on 08058004980

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Apps Millennials Say They Can't Live Without / Two Weeks New Huawei Mate 7 / WhatsApp To Stop Working On These Listed Phones After 31st December, See List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.