Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Does The Presence Of VIO On Our Roads Add Value By @vio_alert - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Does The Presence Of VIO On Our Roads Add Value By @vio_alert (324 Views)

Breaking News!!! - VIO Returns To Lagos Roads / 7 Reasons Why Driverless Cars Won't Work On Nigerian Roads / 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser. Direct Tokunbo. Rugged SUV Good For Our Roads, Pretig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Presence Of VIO On Our Roads Add Value By @vio_alert by oladimejiX: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
So I came across this poll on Twitter created by a twitter handle @Vio_Alert, they basically alert to the presence of VIO on the road, see an earlier Thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3671106/now-report-vio-sighting-twitter

and the question is "Does The Presence of VIO on Our Roads Add Value To Our Lives?"
If yes, give reasons
If no, give reasons

personally I think we have too many officials on our roads, Police, Lastma, FRSC, VIO and they are all out to extort motorists, in saner climes the police handles all these functions.

Seun , Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , farano , AutoJoshng this is an important topic that every one should contribute to, Thanks.

Re: Does The Presence Of VIO On Our Roads Add Value By @vio_alert by musco4me: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Does The Presence Of VIO On Our Roads Add Value By @vio_alert by oladimejiX: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
musco4me:
Hmmmm
bro are u booking space or thinking of your answer?
Re: Does The Presence Of VIO On Our Roads Add Value By @vio_alert by slimderek(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Honestly I don't think they do, The frsc is enough.
Lalasticlala, your opinion is needed here

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Camry 2009 Available For Sale In Lagos For 2.550m / Toks Toyota Camry 2009 Model Full Option For 4m (negotiateable) / Registerd 2010 Model Bmw X6 @ 7.6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.