Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

See How Apostle Suleman Responded To SexScandal Allegation (video Ads*4nairablog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Apostle Suleman Responded To SexScandal Allegation (video Ads*4nairablog (899 Views)

Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Tonto dikeh Husband Has Been Married Before (video) -Ads*4nairablog / Nollywood Young Star; Regina Daniels Cries Over AMVCA Events - Ads*4nairablog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Apostle Suleman Responded To SexScandal Allegation (video Ads*4nairablog by iblog: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Embattled cleric, Apostle Johnson Suleman has finally responded to the sexual allegations leveled against him. Suleman had been accused by one Stephanie Otobo, who proclaimed that she was the pastor’s lover.
But reacting to the allegations on Sunday, the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, who was preaching at the church’s headquarters in Auchi, Edo dismissed the claims as false, saying the truth will be exposed in twenty-four hours.

WATCH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_m4LQie_fo
Re: See How Apostle Suleman Responded To SexScandal Allegation (video Ads*4nairablog by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
undecided

I bet it's more than 48hrs already in nigeria yet the truth is not exposed yet... undecided

"THERE'S NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE" ...juz saying... cool
Re: See How Apostle Suleman Responded To SexScandal Allegation (video Ads*4nairablog by Alleviating: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Either Truth or Nah...

I'm now sorry for him embarassed Very bad something cry
But if this is false, Stephanie would die!!!
Re: See How Apostle Suleman Responded To SexScandal Allegation (video Ads*4nairablog by LordIsaac(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmmm.....eya. I just pity him.
Re: See How Apostle Suleman Responded To SexScandal Allegation (video Ads*4nairablog by DCONE1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alleviating:
Either Truth or Nah...

I'm now sorry for him embarassed Very bad something cry
But if this is false, Stephanie would die!!!
damn your sorry for a man spending church money on pv.ssy I repeat church money ooh poeples hard earn money.....are you well at all?
Re: See How Apostle Suleman Responded To SexScandal Allegation (video Ads*4nairablog by Alleviating: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
DCONE1:
damn your sorry for a man spending church money on womanliness I repeat church money ooh poeples hard earn money.....are you well at all?

Can you send me a video evidence? undecided
Do you just believe everything you read on the Internet undecided
Re: See How Apostle Suleman Responded To SexScandal Allegation (video Ads*4nairablog by DCONE1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alleviating:

Can you send me a video evidence? undecided
Do you just believe everything you read on the Internet undecided
Iit seams that you are too blinde to see the truth even if it is in front of you...with. Good investigative jornalism by sahara reporters and reputable firms and eveidence that your apostle has been using chrch money to live lavida loca and also buy propetties for actors and actress while his members contribute tites and offering every sunday and programms day you are still asking me this foolish question?
Re: See How Apostle Suleman Responded To SexScandal Allegation (video Ads*4nairablog by Alleviating: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
DCONE1:
Iit seams that you are too blinde to see the truth even if it is in front of you...with. Good investigative jornalism by sahara reporters and reputable firms and eveidence that your apostle has been using chrch money to live lavida loca and also buy propetties for actors and actress while his members contribute tites and offering every sunday and programms day you are still asking me this foolish question?

Odeh nie undecided undecided

I don't fvcking know anything about the Apostle... Just an Internet news. And I'm not taking his sides, neither am I standing against him.
I only watched a video and said I am sorry for him. This is just a normal human feeling. Don't be ludicrous. Think deeply before you type shocked

Now, you just summarized how stupid you are in a few lines undecided

I don't even know why I'm quoting you, your signature alone expresses your stupidity.

Oponu
Re: See How Apostle Suleman Responded To SexScandal Allegation (video Ads*4nairablog by DCONE1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alleviating:

Odeh nie undecided undecided

I don't fvcking know anything about the Apostle... Just an Internet news. And I'm not taking his sides, neither am I standing against him.
I only watched a video and said I am sorry for him. This is just a normal human feeling. Don't be ludicrous. Think deeply before you type shocked

Now, you just summarized how stupid you are in a few lines undecided

I don't even know why I'm quoting you, your signature alone expresses your stupidity.

Oponu
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Photos!! Checkout The 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide / Uriel Ngozi Oputa Ex Bbnaija Housemate Hits 200k Follower On Instagram / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Beautiful New Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.