Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

System Slowness And Os Installation Probs - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / System Slowness And Os Installation Probs (826 Views)

Apple Ios 9.3 And OS X El Capitan Beta Updates Now Available For Download / My Laptops Battery Is Jst 10mins.battery Probs/virus Probs Which One Is It? / Help On Internet Explorer Probs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

System Slowness And Os Installation Probs by geebees: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2007
My system has become generally slow desite the capacity of my harddrive. i am suspecting a virus. what do i do to enhance my computer speed.

After an installation of the OS, the sound that comes on when the OS environment is coming on disappears after the fressh installation.

why is this so.

Please help.

Thanx
Re: System Slowness And Os Installation Probs by adewaleafolabi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2007
why don't you give your system specs like processor speed etc here so we can know where the problem really lies
Re: System Slowness And Os Installation Probs by chrisibu(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2007
I am also having the same problem. Any further help please?
Re: System Slowness And Os Installation Probs by amblors(m): 12:54am On Oct 08, 2007
if u reinstalled ur operating syst and the welcome sound doesn't cum on and u can't also hia ur jamz play (confirm dis).
den ur prob's got an easy fix. if ur system came with a board CD. all u do is insert the CD in ur ROM drive and install the audio driver and ur prob shoud b fixed.

if ur pictures are also dragging, install ur video driver from the board CD if its an onboard video card.

i hope this does the magic.

for the second guy, if ur problems is a slow system, just back up ur data and reinstall the operating system. after reinstalling, install a gud updated antivirus and then load ur data for a full viral check.

chao!

(1) (Reply)

Get Ccna Certified In 5 Days ! / How Much Is The Power Supply / Problematic VCD - Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.