Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Try Your Brain! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Try Your Brain! (701 Views)

Tricky But Fishy Question.....try Your Luck[photo] / The Square Test-try Your Best. / Try Your Name In Japaness Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try Your Brain! by Cockyzy(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2009
In the forest of forgetfulness,you walked,walked and walked and wanted to know the day of the week it was.lion hunting days are monday,tuesday and wednesday and hare flight days are thursday,friday and saturday.you now asked the lion"what day is today?"the lion said"i dont know but yesterday was my resting day".you also asked the hare,the hare said"i dont know but yesterday was my resting day".SO NOW,AM TEASING YOUR BRAIN AND I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK IT IS? Remember it is a forest of forgetfulness.
Re: Try Your Brain! by Kelvinj(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2009
Sunday?
Re: Try Your Brain! by mabsam(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2009
I think it's Monday
Re: Try Your Brain! by Cockyzy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2009
Why sunday? Why monday?
Re: Try Your Brain! by Yoighaman(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2009
No one remembers anything in the forest of forgetfulness!
Re: Try Your Brain! by mabsam(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
Monday because yesterday is resting day for both. But really since it's a forest of forgetfulness how do they remember yesterday was resting day?
Re: Try Your Brain! by nich(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2009
undecided tongue
Re: Try Your Brain! by Cockyzy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2009
Make una yan oh! Which day e be oh! I go cyberslap una,make una yan na?

(1) (Reply)

Customize Your Native Name In English / Gaming Pc For Sale.. Must Go This Weekend / Buy A Pc That Is Playing The Game And Get The Game Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.