Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? (1045 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy For Love Scam, Acting As A White Woman / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) / ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? by whywhyogun: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
sometimes the stereotype works, such as, a white person is handsome , because he has white skin, and he is rich , he is civilized, he knows how to treat a woman, and his peniss is not oversize that it would not give hurt (or would not give too much pleasure? )

does any one fancy having sex with white people? or anyone has his/her own experience to share with us?

after all, is it out of sheer vanity and mercenary purpose that, black people want to have sex with white people?
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? by Cutehector(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Don't u have kids to look out for? Or chores to do...

3 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? by whywhyogun: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
Don't u have kids to look out for? Or chores to do...

how about you ? you are here too
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? by Cutehector(m): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
whywhyogun:

how about you ? you are here too
I am here because I'm not married with kids..
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? by whywhyogun: 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
I am here because I'm not married with kids..

how to change my this thread to romance column?
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? by StarBukola(f): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Is that suppose to b what? A trophy?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? by Wackyrichy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Even if i want, it would be solely for the money...
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? by do4luv14(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
Is it only dis guyz,
i will very much love to drill their female hole, to give Dem a taste of black konji,
but its nt free ooo
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? by whywhyogun: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wackyrichy:
Even if i want, it would be solely for the money...

there could be no love between a white person and a black one?
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? by whywhyogun: 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
do4luv14:
Is it only dis guyz,
i will very much love to drill their female hole, to give Dem a taste of black konji,
but its nt free ooo

if you are handsome enough, probably white girls would like you a lot. it is the same. they would not charge you money . you are a man, and, white girls have more money. how can they charge you money ? why you say not free ?
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? by Wackyrichy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
whywhyogun:

there could be no love between a white person and a black one?
there can be, but love shouldn't be everything...
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? by Wackyrichy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you are handsome enough, probably white girls would like you a lot. it is the same. they would not charge you money . you are a man, and, white girls have more money. how can they charge you money ? why you say not free ?
he'd like to be paid to drill dem...
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? by whywhyogun: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wackyrichy:

there can be, but love shouldn't be everything...

so sad. that is why the impression black people give to white people is negative. money oriented
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? by do4luv14(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
whywhyogun:

Dem go pay me nah, abi ah go jst satisfy Dem for noting

even if ah no handsome ma konji go speak for me
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person? by Wackyrichy(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
nigeriasmack:

but the vanity for black people to have sex with a white person, will turn this intercourse to be gratuitous.

will you ask for money when you can show off a white lover?
lol, i don't think so, but they both work hand in hand i guess.

(1) (Reply)

. / PYTHON DANCE 11, Umuahia Women Dares Army, Shouting No Referendum No Election In / Female Musician Mercilessly Beaten By Police After Her Performance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.