Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

What Language, Framework Are You Using Currently - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Language, Framework Are You Using Currently (3180 Views)

Help!!!. What Language Is Best For Developing A Payment App. / What Is The Longest Line Of Code You Have Written And In What Language / In What Language Was Photoshop Written? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Language, Framework Are You Using Currently by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
ToyinDipo:

That hurts embarassed cheesy
This is the week of showing kindness, remember? smiley
I said it's nothing personal smiley
Re: What Language, Framework Are You Using Currently by ToyinDipo(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
1bkaye:
I said it's nothing personal smiley
Oh, not again with this line.
I understand your pov though.

1 Like

Re: What Language, Framework Are You Using Currently by ebonflexy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
@1bkaye Well done!
We need more women in STEM. It's still very much a sausage-fest.
Keep slaying! cool

Anyway, As I was saying before someone decided to ban me, Javascript has gotten into all layers of the stack (Backend, Frontend, mobile, Databases...even Unity3D uses Javascript alongside .NET mono).
Consider making sure you're up to date in that ecosystem. It'll be great for your career.
All the best people
Re: What Language, Framework Are You Using Currently by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
ebonflexy:
@1bkaye Well done!
We need more women in STEM. It's still very much a sausage-fest.
Keep slaying! cool

Anyway, As I was saying before someone decided to ban me, Javascript has gotten into all layers of the stack (Backend, Frontend, mobile, Databases...even Unity3D uses Javascript alongside .NET mono).
Consider making sure you're up to date in that ecosystem. It'll be great for your career.
All the best people
Lool it really is! You too smiley
Re: What Language, Framework Are You Using Currently by cbrass(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Can we work on something together outside NL programmer to programmer? smiley

U want to date a programmer abi . undecided smh
Re: What Language, Framework Are You Using Currently by ToyinDipo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
cbrass:

U want to date a programmer abi . undecided smh
Is it a crime?
Re: What Language, Framework Are You Using Currently by cbrass(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Is it a crime?

Kole wekk
Re: What Language, Framework Are You Using Currently by ToyinDipo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
cbrass:

Kole wekk
Lol
Re: What Language, Framework Are You Using Currently by snyperboi(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
ebonflexy:

Stop that nonsense.
You better learn Javascript/NodeJS and use ElectronJS for Desktop and React Native for mobile apps.

You are right bruh ....i know react native is a powerful framework for building mobile app but learning kivy framework is not a waste of time because no knowledge is a waste... but what i love most with kivy is, with few lines of code and in no much time you can build an app and deploy it to different platforms

1 Like

Re: What Language, Framework Are You Using Currently by olamil34(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
python django 1.10.5 http://pixxel2016.herokuapp.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vb6.0 Projects / POS Terminal For Recharge Card, Bill Payment And Money Transfer. / Please List Of Good Universities In Nigeria Offering Computer Science Bsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.