Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Free Beats Upcoming And Pro (fl Studio) - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Free Beats Upcoming And Pro (fl Studio) (864 Views)

FL Studio Professional Music Production Software / Free Beats prod by Big diddo (dancehall) / Digital Music Distribution Platform For Upcoming And Indie Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Beats Upcoming And Pro (fl Studio) by silento(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2017
last year I lost over 40 free instrumental and free beats

because of hard drive issue

so I have decided to keep u guys updates with my free beats here on nl

once I update if u see a beat u are ok with it holla me for the raw file fl studio only

note: free beat but I still own the credit
Re: Free Beats Upcoming And Pro (fl Studio) by MusicPromota(f): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Free Beats Upcoming And Pro (fl Studio) by Isholaoni: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Get your song produced for #10,000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #7000 and get free promotion with hypes and broadcast. And if you have any song you want us to promote online for you,we can help you promote it on ten sites for just #8000 which also include tooxclusive and notjustok with massive hypes and broadcast. Contact Ebenz on 07032617747 for more enquiries.
Re: Free Beats Upcoming And Pro (fl Studio) by IsiAbuncha(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
MusicPromota:
Next time dont lose ur files while I'm here to help you recover them. Even if you've got it back with no header, I'l work the hex to make it open again. Its common in studio to have...
smiley
Re: Free Beats Upcoming And Pro (fl Studio) by MusicPromota(f): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Free Beats Upcoming And Pro (fl Studio) by IsiAbuncha(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
smiley
Re: Free Beats Upcoming And Pro (fl Studio) by silento(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2017
MusicPromota:
home, room studio... Bye C ya later tins.

dr dre

1 Like

Re: Free Beats Upcoming And Pro (fl Studio) by MusicPromota(f): 7:50am On May 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Free Beats Upcoming And Pro (fl Studio) by jjk24(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2017
Pls any on in ibadan that wants to sell or share vst plugins nexus slyenth and co at a low rate shuld pls reply needed urgently thanks.
Re: Free Beats Upcoming And Pro (fl Studio) by silento(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2017
jjk24:
Pls any on in ibadan that wants to sell or share vst plugins nexus slyenth and co at a low rate shuld pls reply needed urgently thanks.

I dey anambra state and you if you are serious I can sent it to you and you have to pay for the transport fee
Re: Free Beats Upcoming And Pro (fl Studio) by jjk24(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2017
silento:

I dey anambra state and you if you are serious I can sent it to you and you have to pay for the transport fee
how much ? Pls drop yur whatsapp line bruh
Re: Free Beats Upcoming And Pro (fl Studio) by silento(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2017
jjk24:
how much ? Pls drop yur whatsapp line bruh

(1) (Reply)

Mbox 2 Mini(pro Tools) A Brand New One For Sale At A Reasonable Price. / . / Is It Ethical To Pay Radio Presenters To Air Songs. If So How Much, How Often

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.