Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Pictures Of A Lady That Was Messed Up By A Soldier - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of A Lady That Was Messed Up By A Soldier (646 Views)

Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos) / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) / A Civilian Fighting A Soldier In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Lady That Was Messed Up By A Soldier by justino57(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2017
A facebook usser shared the story I think nigerian army should be called to order fast...this lady was brutalised by 174 battallion ikorodu all because she challenged a soldier that slapped her brother....this is becoming too much and barbaric likewise........i dont want to believe our soldiers are animals...kilode

Re: Pictures Of A Lady That Was Messed Up By A Soldier by enochogaga(m): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2017
booked
Re: Pictures Of A Lady That Was Messed Up By A Soldier by daremiarchs(m): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2017
grin
Re: Pictures Of A Lady That Was Messed Up By A Soldier by daremiarchs(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2017
enochogaga:
booked
I'm sure you use 5g network lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of A Lady That Was Messed Up By A Soldier by jerryunit48: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2017
Ah sorry o , but she should have known that soldiers are not confronted in a rude manner in Nigeria , wait o na tattoo full body like that abi na the beating?
Re: Pictures Of A Lady That Was Messed Up By A Soldier by Beckham14: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Challenge soldier ke? As per the legendary Undertaker or Floyd Mayweather??

Abeg, my life nor be N2 buns wen i go use dey play.
Re: Pictures Of A Lady That Was Messed Up By A Soldier by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2017
undecided

This case is serious... embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers First Bank Opposite Bowen University. / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World / Nigerians Attack A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.