Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nigerian Islamic Society And Their Evil Agendas. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Islamic Society And Their Evil Agendas. (344 Views)

Eid-el-fitr: Islamic Society To Feed 2000 Indigent Muslims In Abuja / Nigerian Islamic Society And Their Evil Agendas. / Reality Of Global Civil Society And Public Affairs Commission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Islamic Society And Their Evil Agendas. by EyeBee04(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2017
I have come to observe that the islamic society(jihadist) in Nigeria are striving with all effort to minorise Christianity in Nigeria and shut down anyone who dares speak or defend in favour of christians. Shortly, after Apostle Suleiman spoke out against the continuous brutal killings carried out by some islamic agents in the form of herdsmen, he was brought out to be nailed on the cross, the disappointing part of this drama is that he was handed over to the Christians he was speaking in favour of, to be tried and crucified just like Jesus was tried and killed by his own people, the same people he was helping. Christians are even the ones shouting for the man to be crucified, 'crucify him! Crucify him!!', I hear the Christians say in all corners of the social media and other media platform. They want to leave the blood in our own hands and it's bad that we are happily accepting it. His allegation and condemnation has been made to go viral, more viral than the gruesome killings done by the fulani herdsmen and other jihad agents. Almost on a daily basis, Christians are slaughtered by this people but it hasn't caused this much traffic or had this much condemnation like the allegations levelled up against Apostle Suleiman. Don't get me wrong, I Chrisdexta, am nt concluding that the Apostle is innocent of the allegations, but very shortly after he spoke out for Christians, this scandal came up. Do you think it's just a coincidence or do you smell a rat? It is important to note that, till date, the allegations are still unfolding. And until they are conclusively proven one way or the other, decency demands that Apostle Suleiman should be given the benefit of doubt - at least ,to all reasonable extent. If at the end, he is guilty as charged, it is still not our job to condemn him. He or she who is without sin be the first to stone him. Some of us have even done worse things. Let's think straight and watch this drama with an eagle eyes and a wise mind. Take away the crowd mentality and phariseeic attitude. We shouldn't give the Jihadists the pleasure of seeing their dreams come through. For now, we owe him the duty of praying for him and pray for ourselves too for forgiveness of our own sins.
Re: Nigerian Islamic Society And Their Evil Agendas. by jesuswept1987(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Their agenda will surely fail

(1) (Reply)

I Was Banned Indiscriminately!!!!! / Sms Marketing / Important Factors To Consider Before Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.