Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

See How This Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler (phot - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See How This Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler (phot (1319 Views)

Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride / Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) / See How A Lioness Give A Man A Big Hug On Her Third Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler (phot by Onukube1(f): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2017
This is the heartwarming moment a lioness celebrates her third birthday by giving her handler a big cuddle on the floor. Lions are known for their ferocious reputations as killing machines – but this big cat proves they can also harbour a soft side. Photos show a handler stood inside an enclosure at a Mexican sanctuary when the beast is let in through agate.It charges straight towards him and leaps up onto him, but instead of devouring the man’s jugular, the lion embraces him.

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: See How This Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler (phot by dacovajnr: 10:58am On Mar 15, 2017
undecided
Re: See How This Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler (phot by Deprince2656(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2017
Wetin the lion dey do for the second picture?
Re: See How This Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler (phot by Onukube1(f): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2017
dacovajnr:
undecided
isn't it touching? grin
Re: See How This Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler (phot by dacovajnr: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2017
Onukube1:

isn't it touching? grin
Ofcourse it's touching and it'll continue to be touching until tragedy stuck lipsrsealed undecided
Re: See How This Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler (phot by Angeleena(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Mr Daniel..well-done..
Re: See How This Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler (phot by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2017
Onukube1:

isn't it touching? grin
Yes it is.....why don't you come hug the one in UI zoo!?. It would be sweet of YOU kiss grin
Re: See How This Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler (phot by iPopAlomo(m): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2017
Deprince2656:
Wetin the lion dey do for the second picture?

E dey lick him throat...

I think say nah only me see am...

1 Like

Re: See How This Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler (phot by illicit(m): 11:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Rough play
Re: See How This Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler (phot by Deprince2656(m): 11:20am On Mar 15, 2017
iPopAlomo:

E dey like him throat...
I think say nah only me see am...
Abeg the lion na man or woman?
Re: See How This Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler (phot by Onukube1(f): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
cummando:

Yes it is.....why don't you come hug the one in UI zoo!?. It would be sweet of YOU kiss grin
lols
Re: See How This Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler (phot by lonelygem(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2017
illicit:
Rough play

fooreplay!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria SPCA / YOUNGLAWYA Is A Fraudulent Scammer.he wanted to scam me / Great Dane For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.