Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

In Need Of A Job, Help!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Job, Help!!! (1263 Views)

I Lost My Job Recently Due To Covid-19 And I Desperate Need Of A Job Help A Bro. / Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated / Please Friends I'm Urgently In Need Of A Job.... Help A Frustrated Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by sassy92(f): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hello everyone,
Please I really need a job. I'm female with a degree in Chemical engineering, second class upper. I reside in Lagos. My email address is fateeadams4@gmail.com. Please I'm tired of staying at home and I've applied severally. Please help me. Thank you.
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
sassy92:
Hello everyone,
Please I really need a job. I'm female with a degree in Chemical engineering, second class upper. I reside in Lagos. My email address is fateeadams4@gmail.com. Please I'm tired of staying at home and I've applied severally. Please help me. Thank you.
Come join the army grin
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by diiadem(f): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
cummando:

Come join the army grin
Its not funny. i guess you don't know how it feels to stay at home without a job. your family look up to you after graduation and aside that there are some basic things you might want for yourself but cant afford it. pls if you can't help,don't comment
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Am also in your shoes dear dey won't understand I stay in Onitsha any 1 with any info about any job in Onitsha should please inform me
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
diiadem:
Its not funny. i guess you don't know how it feels to stay at home without a job. your family look up to you after graduation and aside that there are some basic things you might want for yourself but cant afford it. pls if you can't help,don't comment
Who told you I was joking? angry
Don't let your frustration get to you.

By the way....I've been there
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by ibuksafex: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
That's the way I feel right now, I am so tired of staying home without salary
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by pacesetter042(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Send me a PM to add you to a Whatsapp Group with regular job updates, almost 200 on the platform
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by pacesetter042(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
sassy92:
Hello everyone,

Send me your CV.
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by tpapi: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
nice one
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by sassy92(f): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
pacesetter042:

Please where do I send it to?
Send me your CV.
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by akins56(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
pacesetter042:
Send me a PM to add you to a Whatsapp Group with regular job updates, almost 200 on the platform
pls add 08185698997 to the group
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by Richnero(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
pacesetter042:
pls add 08101524032 to your group.
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
pacesetter042:
...please add 08139054752
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by iamraven(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pls add 07032492770. Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by natuboi(m): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
http://atominik.com/Gkk .work form home in the mean time frnds, copy dat link to your browser and view for more detailed informations. Its very easy. Da only thing is if you can browse the internet cos you will be making money as you browse. Thanks.
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by Jagabanmonerry(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2017
pls add me to the group... 08105597370
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by monimekaz(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2017
cummando:

Come join the army grin

I'm ready to join the army but I don't have a godfather so they won't take me .....
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by obikelv: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2017
send me your CV at Obikelv@yahoo.co.uk

sassy92:
Hello everyone,
Re: In Need Of A Job, Help!!! by MrDKR(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Eyah! Consider rewriting your CV, some stuffz are old fashion, eg Having objective on your CV, having 'CV' on the top page of your CV, Marital status, etc. They are not so impt.

Wish you all the best Engr.!

Just sent an email to you.

(1) (Reply)

Female Marketers Urgently Needed / Schlumberger Internship For Graduates And Undergraduates Still Ongoing. / Latest Jobs At Médecins Sans Frontières, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.