Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? (3116 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Nigeria Custom Service / Pharma Ethics Limited Interview Invite / DPR Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by sammyscholar(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
We are pleased to invite you for an interview for the role of a Customer Service Representative scheduled for Thursday 16th Mar' 2017 by 8:00am prompt at plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Off Admiralty Way Lekki phase 1,Lagos. Kindly attend with copy of CV, three passport photograph and credentials in a file.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by akabu2016: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
I received it as well but slated for thursday
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by akabu2016: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Friday not thursday
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by sammyscholar(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
akabu2016:
Friday not thursday
mine is Thursday, tomorrow.
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by Temmie21: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Got too though ....Buh its at smile communications
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Temmie21:
what role please?... @smile communications and how did u apply??...
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by akabu2016: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Keep in touch on the total outcome of the interview
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by kelvin91: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Abeg anything wey deh sey come with 2 or 3 passport abeg d job no real.. .... . Before u go please try to ensure you have done a severe search in regards to the job opening... . A brother talking out of experience.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by josejay: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hello...pls my interview with ccsnl is scheduled for Friday 17th march....pls drop ur digit so I could get in contact with you..thaks
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by josejay: 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Akabu2016....pls drop ur contact so we could knw d outcome of d job interview.... Thanks
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by akabu2016: 3:26am On Mar 16, 2017
stop calling me
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by Iamfemi(m): 4:53am On Mar 16, 2017
Temmie21:
temmy pls for wat role and how did u apply...?? pls help a broda
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by wunmi590(m): 6:28am On Mar 16, 2017
kelvin91:
Abeg anything wey deh sey come with 2 or 3 passport abeg d job no real.. .... . Before u go please try to ensure you have done a severe search in regards to the job opening... . A brother talking out of experience.

The work is legit, their's no doubting in it, majority of nairalander knows the coy, is just that most people don't like talking about it, just because of the pay.

I work there, wish you all success.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by proudlyNigeria2(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2017
CCSNL...hmmm.
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by Temmie21: 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Boujurz:

what role please?... @smile communications and how did u apply??...
send your CV to hr@ccsnl.com
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by Temmie21: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Iamfemi:
temmy pls for wat role and how did u apply...?? pls help a broda
Send CV to hr@ccsnl.com
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Temmie21:
send your CV to hr@ccsnl.com
Plss upload yur text invite let me understand what u are writing...because i don't tink ccsnl has a contract with smile communication its multichoice nd airtel i know..
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
Temmie21:
How did u know its @ smile communication...
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by EmmaEma: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
wunmi590:

The work is legit, their's no doubting in it, majority of nairalander knows the coy, is just that most people don't like talking about it, just because of the pay.

Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
wunmi590:

HI wunmi, I got an interview invite at CCSNL tomorrow for Customer representative. Pls what should I expect at the interview? What's the pay like? I stay in Lekki too. Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by wunmi590(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Misskaycee21:

HI wunmi, I got an interview invite at CCSNL tomorrow for Customer representative. Pls what should I expect at the interview? What's the pay like? I stay in Lekki too. Your response will be highly appreciated.

They are legit, they are outsourcing firm for some company, but they only recruit for customer contact agent, so you would work for either multichoice (gotv or dstv)n or airtel.

You would be placed in their call centre, you make calls.

The pay is 45k

Their question is always tell us about yourself, your last work experience, how can you relate with customers, after the interview, you would be placed on training for two weeks.

Though I left there since July this year.
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
wunmi590:

They are legit, they are outsourcing firm for some company, but they only recruit for customer contact agent, so you would work for either multichoice (gotv or dstv)n or airtel.

The pay is 45k

Their question is always tell us about yourself, your last work experience, how can you relate with customers, after the interview, you would be placed on training for two weeks.

God bless you for such swift response... Thanks alot
I'll go for the interview tomorrow to see how it'll go
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
wunmi590:

The pay is 45k

Please one more question
Does it require working Monday to Saturday?
Do they do shift?
What is the resumption and closing time? Pardon my many questions pls
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by wunmi590(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Misskaycee21:

God bless you for such swift response... Thanks alot
I'll go for the interview tomorrow to see how it'll go

Better, and wish you success

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by wunmi590(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Misskaycee21:

Please one more question
Does it require working Monday to Saturday?
Do they do shift?
What is the resumption and closing time? Pardon my many questions pls

Just monday to Friday only, and if you are to work on Saturday, 2k would be paaid to you as overtime

The resumption time is 7:30am and close is 5pm or 6pm sometimes.

They don't run shift.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2018
Was it after the interview.. they will place someone on training.. cry cry
wunmi590:

The pay is 45k

Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by wunmi590(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Was it after the interview.. they will place someone on training.. cry cry

Yes, and after the training, you would go through another year, if you scale through you would be called to work
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Just 45k. I heard they are now recruiting for kwese cable tv.nw.. but am not sure how true is that..
wunmi590:

Yes, and after the training, you would go through another year, if you scale through you would be called to work
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by wunmi590(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Just 45k. I heard they are now recruiting for kwese cable tv.nw.. but am not sure how true is that..

I don't know anything about that, because I have left there since last year july
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by tracysparkle: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
wunmi590:

Please is this for only Lagos residents?

The pay is 45k

Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by tracysparkle: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please Is this for only Lagos residents?
Re: Who Else Got CCSNL Interview Invite? by wunmi590(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=tracysparkle post=69778077][/quote]

Yes, only Lagos residents

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy / Vacancy At Rongsheng Glass Nig. Ltd / Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 Kicks Off (APPLY HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.