Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Eedc And Incessant Electricity Charge Increments:enough Is Enough - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Eedc And Incessant Electricity Charge Increments:enough Is Enough (462 Views)

Free Electricity Tokens For Phedc And Eedc Customers / Eedc And Incessant Electricity Charge Increments:enough Is Enough / Eedc And Incessant Electricity Charge Increments:enough Is Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eedc And Incessant Electricity Charge Increments:enough Is Enough by Amacaco: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
I was going through my electricity bill for the month of January and was surprised to discover that the electricity charge per unit has surreptitiously been increased from N27.13 to N30.93 per unit and nobody raised an eyebrow. This is against the background that as at January 2016, the rate was N16.44 per unit and this was increased to N27.13 by February 2016. I recall that this February increment was seriously opposed by many Nigerians and civil society groups but the government went ahead with the increment. Within one year we have had more than two increments and everyone kept quiet. When will this stop? Must Nigerians die before they know that enough is enough? With all the estimated bills and non distribution of prepaid meters, will these people not kill us before our time? God into your hand we commit our lives.
Re: Eedc And Incessant Electricity Charge Increments:enough Is Enough by hisgrace090: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Eedc is the worst among all distributors.
Re: Eedc And Incessant Electricity Charge Increments:enough Is Enough by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Terrible people

(1) (Reply)

Training / Do You Know Any Bitcoin Investment Site? / Tips For D Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.