Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Solved - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Solved (735 Views)

Cases Solved Bizzararly / Dispute Resort Solved / How The Internet Solved A Fatal Hit-And-Run Case With The Help Of Just One Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solved by Qtsnow(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Resolved
Re: Solved by fratermathy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
See how the young man just messed up his reputation for life because of money...

It is well!
Re: Solved by GeniusDavid(m): 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
OP! This is so low from you! You should go back to the former thread. The dude is legit. Another Nairalander confirmed it. Creating a thread, tarnishing someone else's image? come on.
Re: Solved by Qtsnow(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
I guess the person above has not been following the main thread.
Re: Solved by Sanchez01: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Qtsnow, please take this thread down. It would be wiser the guy in question is given enough time to prove his innocence. For now, everything is greeted with mixed reaction. Kindly take this thread down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solved by lonelygem(m): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
I was on the thread for over 4hrs, What crime has this guy committed? he begged that he was hungry and only needed a token that could sustain him, out of free will, kind hearted Nigerians sent him a token, ranging from 1k, 2k, 5k maximum as the case may be,

all of the sudden you ran a search on the guy and came up with a claim that he was a scammer. I asked myself, How has he scammed anyone? did he promise anyone of a particular service, got paid and refused to deliver? would you have appreciated that he result to robbery to survive? do you dare to question identity of an armed robber at gun point?

If you have a chance to probe him, What would you be charging him for my brother?

Please take down this thread before you get charged for blackmail and unlawful intimidation of a helpless person.

1 Like

Re: Solved by Qtsnow(m): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2017
lonelygem:
I was on the thread for over 4hrs, What crime has this guy committed? he begged that he was hungry and only needed a token that could sustain him, out of free will, kind hearted Nigerians sent him a token, ranging from 1k, 2k, 5k maximum as the case may be,

all of the sudden you ran a search on the guy and came up with a claim that he was a scammer. I asked myself, How has he scammed anyone? did he promise anyone of a particular service, got paid and refused to deliver? would you have appreciated that he result to robbery to survive? do you dare to question identity of an armed robber at gun point?

If you have a chance to probe him, What would you be charging him for my brother?

Please take down this thread before you get charged for blackmail and unlawful intimidation of a helpless person.

So for someone to receive money under false pretense is no longer a crime in your own book of law. I am utterly dismayed at your verbal menstruation.

Please tell me how come Salisu Idris and Okunade Ayobami Samuel are the same individual. The Salisu Idris has failed to proof his identity after been called out by everyone on the thread.

Until he proof otherwise, this thread still stays. I hope any of the MOD will push this to FP.

Note: I busted him using another username "freethought"to advocate for himself in the same thread so you know.
Re: Solved by lonelygem(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Qtsnow:

So for someone to receive money under false pretense is no longer a crime in your own book of law. I am utterly dismayed at your verbal menstruation.

Please tell me how come Salisu Idris and Okunade Ayobami Samuel are the same individual. The Salisu Idris has failed to proof his identity after been called out by everyone on the thread.

Until he proof otherwise, this thread still stays. I hope any of the MOD will push this to FP.

Note: I busted him using another username "freethought"to advocate for himself in the same thread so you know.

your points are still suspicions and can be dismissed by mere identity card bearing his name. till you have indisputable evidence to prove. 'beyond a reasonable doubt', only then you can tag him a scammer. you Don't convict people without trial.

by the way, he begged for money and he opened up that he wanted to use it to feed, he didn't lie that his mother was in the hospital or he wanted to buy one form or another. whoever has given him has done that on a freewill and voluntary gesture. in my opinion, running a check on such person shouldn't even arise If not that our minds are always on the negative side.

and you as a Muslim, did you read an adith: where a woman approached the prophet (SAW) for sadakah the first time, the prophet happily gave, thesame woman came again, the prophet gave, she came again and the Suhabas notified the prophet 'It's thesame person coming for help over and over again' the prophet (SAW) responded, 'I'm aware she's thesame person and If she comes a hundred times, as long as Allah put me in financial capability to give, I will give to her. the prophet demonstrated by asking the Suhabah to out stretch his hand with intention to collect, When the Suhaba did, he asked him, where is ur hand (the receiver's hand) the Suhabah replied, down. he asked him, where is my own hand (the giving hand) the Suhabah replied up. then the prophet said we should adopt the idea of giving generously because the hands that give is always at the top and will continue to be at the top.

similarly the prophet advised that we should give from What God has given us for the sake of God only without expecting a return. infant we should give willingly with our right hands without letting the left hand know about it.

it Just doesn't go well When we give charity and we start investigating or running a secret check on the receiver.

"So for someone to receive money under
false pretense is no longer a crime in
your own book of law. I am utterly
dismayed at your verbal menstruation"
the question is, he received money on What ground? for a service or supply or charity?
If the answer is charity, case closed.
Re: Solved by Qtsnow(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2017
lonelygem:

your points are still suspicions and can be dismissed by mere identity card bearing his name. till you have indisputable evidence to prove. 'beyond a reasonable doubt', only then you can tag him a scammer. you Don't convict people without trial.

by the way, he begged for money and he opened up that he wanted to use it to feed, he didn't lie that his mother was in the hospital or he wanted to buy one form or another. whoever has given him has done that on a freewill and voluntary gesture. in my opinion, running a check on such person shouldn't even arise If not that our minds are always on the negative side.

and you as a Muslim, did you read an adith: where a woman approached the prophet (SAW) for sadakah the first time, the prophet happily gave, thesame woman came again, the prophet gave, she came again and the Suhabas notified the prophet 'It's thesame person coming for help over and over again' the prophet (SAW) responded, 'I'm aware she's thesame person and If she comes a hundred times, as long as Allah put me in financial capability to give, I will give to her. the prophet demonstrated by asking the Suhabah to out stretch his hand with intention to collect, When the Suhaba did, he asked him, where is ur hand (the receiver's hand) the Suhabah replied, down. he asked him, where is my own hand (the giving hand) the Suhabah replied up. then the prophet said we should adopt the idea of giving generously because the hands that give is always at the top and will continue to be at the top.

similarly the prophet advised that we should give from What God has given us for the sake of God only without expecting a return. infant we should give willingly with our right hands without letting the left hand know about it.

it Just doesn't go well When we give charity and we start investigating or running a secret check on the receiver.

"So for someone to receive money under
false pretense is no longer a crime in
your own book of law. I am utterly
dismayed at your verbal menstruation"
the question is, he received money on What ground? for a service or supply or charity?
If the answer is charity, case closed.

Subhanallah, inna illahi was inna ilehi rojium. Brother I am totally dismayed for you to quote the prophet (PBUH) to justify what the Op has done.

Have you taken your time to read the whole thread before saying this.

Woe on to you. Ahudhubillahi Mina shaitani rojim.
Akulu kaoli haza, astagfirllah alehi walakum.

In case you missed it, this the original thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3683322/h
Re: Solved by lonelygem(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2017
Qtsnow:

Subhanallah, inna illahi was inna ilehi rojium. Brother I am totally dismayed for you to quote the prophet (PBUH) to justify what the Op has done.

Have you taken your time to read the whole thread before saying this.

Woe on to you. Ahudhubillahi Mina shaitani rojim.
Akulu kaoli haza, astagfirllah alehi walakum.

In case you missed it, this the original thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3683322/h

I Just made my point and backed it up with religious preferences. do you want to castigate me for that? you might be saying 'ahusubillah.. till next year, you haven't said anything.
and Don't expect everyone to be so myopic in their view over some sensitive issues that sometimes warrant a careful thought.

my points are still well outlined. Someone begging for money to feed, and got some token from people has not committed any crime being societal or religious. and tagging such person a scammer is barbaric.
I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Solved by Freethought(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2017
Qtsnow:

Sometin is seriously wrong wit this guy. So anybody who put up an opinion different from yours is him or working for him. I beg of yu dont quote me again. I don't have time for yu. Just gently continue with your investigation and leave me out of it if yu don't want to hear from me
Re: Solved by Qtsnow(m): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2017
lonelygem:

I Just made my point and backed it up with religious preferences. do you want to castigate me for that? you might be saying 'ahusubillah.. till next year, you haven't said anything.
and Don't expect everyone to be so myopic in their view over some sensitive issues that sometimes warrant a careful thought.

my points are still well outlined. Someone begging for money to feed, and got some token from people has not committed any crime being societal or religious. and tagging such person a scammer is barbaric.
I rest my case!

If you asked for help and you said your name is Yemi and someone discovered that you are also Kunle. Yemi now said he and Kunle used to be roommate back in school, but they both have the same email address, age, and date of birth. What do you call that.
Re: Solved by lonelygem(m): 8:52am On Mar 16, 2017
Qtsnow:

If you asked for help and you said your name is Yemi and someone discovered that you are also Kunle. Yemi now said he and Kunle used to be roommate back in school, but they both have the same email address, age, and date of birth. What do you call that.

I Don't investigate When I help. I do and ignore knowing that I did for God's sake and expecting reward from Allah. whether scamm or not, that's the receiver's headache. God has justified my actions and intention.
Re: Solved by deeplow: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2017
Mr burster, I think you sole intention is to quench your thirst for glory and cheap internet fame. How is what he did a scam? He might have not been entirely truthful with his personal details, which is quite understandable, but he didn't scam anybody.

He never said he had any disease he had to treat, nor did he collect money for a service he failed to render. He simply said he was hungry and needed money to eat. I really think your priorities are misplaced. Let the young man be. You are asking him to provide ID, How easy do you think it is to have your pictures online, with story attached to it that you begged for money to feed.

Be reasonable man, just let it go

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off A Farmer's Hand In Ayaran Ikakumo Axis / Five Nigerians Jailed Over £2,500,000 Scam In UK / UNIPORT Student Who Murdered An 8-year Old Girl Escapes From Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.