Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife (44842 Views)

Naira Marley’s First Instagram Post After Regaining Freedom From Ikoyi Prison / Teebillz Makes First Instagram Post After 8 Months / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by chukagates(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Joy1706:

Hello....... why will a man attack me physically when I didn't attack him. And you expect me not to defend myself?
Besides, woman are very smart. She could do it in such a way that no one would suspect murder. Dey there!
I'm bluffing ba? I'm sure people would have thought that the women who killed their husbands didn't have the mind to do so either. You men need to be really careful o. Nobody is smiling these days
shut the Bleep your bluffing!! kill someones brother,son,uncle,nephew and your think you can go free are that daft abi na only blood full your head so you dont know what is called AUTOPSY.. i love life cos nature always give pple their match pray hard not to fall into Ruthless hands ..u go knw sey no be only sabi kill..AKPA AMU!!!
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by saintikechi(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Rtopzy:

Lolz........ talk true oh
na true I talk o.... babe
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by saintikechi(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
alexialin:

So u and other men clicking likes pray never to get rich and keep soaking garri and groundnut all your miserable lives grin so u can be able to treat your wives well.
And if u become rich by mistake, u then become an animal??

O ma se ooo.
See swear a whole man dey swear for himself.. Chai!.

Poverty mentality is just too bad... Why are struggling poor guys always against rich guys
Trying to paint all rich guys as demons.. As we have demons in rich guys, so we have demons in poor struggling guys.
Please don't fight prosperity.. Accept wealth in your life, so that people far and wide will celebrate u and your wife.

No woman in her right senses will stick with a man who wants to be poor all his life and he's even proud of it...

Smhhhh.
do I look poor to you? do you need glasses? is it only the poor that soaks garri ? did I mention poverty anywhere in my post? you see your life? your wretched poverty stricken mind, will not allow you see beyond poverty. idiot!!!
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by saintikechi(m): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Preetiex:
if i hear would u want ur sister/daughter to get married to sum1 soaking garri & groundnut?Nobody want 2 live in poverty

would you allow your sister to marry a money bag that will turn her into a punching bag and eventually she will run back to your parents house?
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by saintikechi(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

Nothing can be more appalling than a parochial opinion like yours and your ilks. I wonder who propounded the law that wretchedness equates to piousness and holiness. You and your ilks should stop justifying your wretchedness. Neither financial poverty nor riches can buy one virtuousness - and, hypocrisy of a wretched person in hiding his/her vices doesn't make such a person virtuous. Virtuousness is free for all but hard for petty people to imbibe - pettiness doesn't know financial class.

Either sexes should always strive to lookout for someone with virtuousness when entering into any form or relationship. And one shouldn't expect what s/he doesn't have to give. One question everyone should endeavor to ask oneself at all times is; Now that I aim for a partner that possesses virtuousness have I earned virtuousness to aim for it?
sorry bros... I no Carry my dictionary come, a beg talk am for broken ma hear.
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by saintikechi(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nma27:
You will find a lady willing to soak garri with u
I hope so
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
saintikechi:

do I look poor to you? do you need glasses? is it only the poor that soaks garri ? did I mention poverty anywhere in my post? you see your life? your wretched poverty stricken mind, will not allow you see beyond poverty. idiot!!!

Place your pic on your profile lemme acertain if u are poor.. Can u see yourself? Thinking to be poor Is all about appearance??
Anyways been poor is not about looks but about mentality. U want ladies to go for you because u soak garri and groundnut everyday, cause thats what your statement meant.. If u can actually read well and understand what only you typed with your own fingers.
Whether u are angry or not? Is irrelevant ....Not an issue here . So need bursting your veins. But I will still tell u the truth. Rid your mindset of the fact that rich men are animals and cannot treat their women well.. While the poor guys can.
Such mindset will only limit you from progress. It's not a curse but simple fact.

Whether you rain curses on your self as usual from no till tmrw? Is up to you. Am just placing a good advice infront of u..
If u like accept it.. If u like don't accept it.

It's your choice.

The beauty of life is: Everybody has a choice to aspire to be who they want to be.
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by bitcoinvin(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Akwasi:
Words fail me at this time. I agree that ladies can be very irritating sometimes but beating them is animalistic.

Here is why....

GOD gave you the brute strength because HE asked you to till the LAND with it. Using it to beat your wife is cowardly and exercise in futility. That's not why you were given the muscles.

na dem oloshis

Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
saintikechi:

would you allow your sister to marry a money bag that will turn her into a punching bag and eventually she will run back to your parents house?

What kind of brain do u have?
I say it again? So all rich people or money bags punch their women? Mike Adenuga punches his wife? Oni of ife punches his wife? E-money punches his wife??
Are u sure u are ok?

Well keep hoping a woman would Iive with u in poverty. Don't aspire to be great and have money.. U hear?
U go wait taya. Unless you change that mindset and accept. Money in your miserable life tongue

Lol
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by bitcoinvin(m): 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
CuteJude:
Nobody is asking what she did

Maybe she cheated on him all of una typing insulting him go beat up una woman if that happens abeg lets stop pretending

If my wife tries nonsense i go beat am well very well till she learns , some women are like goats they need strong hand

hahahahaha..true..some women can be very annoying eeeeeeeeee...Its never a good idea to beat a woman...If my Woman provokes me,i just chiill out with a LIFE BEER or HERO with dry meat and enough peper!!!!
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
No matter the provocation from the woman-folk, no guy should be involved in wife battering.

There are one thousand and one ways to skin a cat...just walk away.
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by kandiikane(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
naijaboiy:
It's easy for these women to jump and attack any man once they hear he hit a wOman.

It pisses me off! Not because i support domestic violence but because majority of them who do these bandwagon thing aren't really women who deserve respect from men.

Yes he beat his wife. Yes he was wrong and bla bla bla. But why not settle down and try to know the nitty gritty of the story from both angles if you're so interested and really want to throw stones. Don't just see a picture and the next thing is to rush at the guy.

We have so many misandrists among us who hate men and never give them benefit of doubt. The moment they hear a man did something all they do cast aspersions on all men including their relatives who are male.

When they are done, they will tell us how the insults have helped him in anyway. I feel his pain, I know he's sorry he hit her but I'm sure he lost it and there is a reason for that.

Oh Please, What excuse is there to make for him or hear his side? He is wrong, end of! I don't not believe anyone has the right to lay their hands on anyone, be it man or woman. Yes, you are justified in REASONABLY defending yourself. Even if the woman start hitting him, the injuries I see do not seem like one was reasonably defending himself. This is your wife, someone you are suppose to love and cherish, the mother of your son, the damage on her body can never be justified. He knows his strength and most likely hers, it should have been best to subdue her rather than violently beating her up till blood pours out, we are not talking about a stranger but your bloody wife! If you want to divorce her after subduing her, for hitting you, please, do so but this is not ok. Even if he was to defend himself, this goes way past self defence.

Why do we make excuses for husbands who beat their wives for their mouths yet go in on those army officers that tattooed that woman's body for running her mouth? They both owe duties but a husband's goes even further because he doesn't just owe a legal duty to the wife but also a moral duty

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Dayshow: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
persius555:
Queens don't soak garri and groundnut.
That is why most of them are manhandled like the story we have here
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Joy1706(f): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
chukagates:
shut the Bleep your bluffing!! kill someones brother,son,uncle,nephew and your think you can go free are that daft abi na only blood full your head so you dont know what is called AUTOPSY.. i love life cos nature always give pple their match pray hard not to fall into Ruthless hands ..u go knw sey no be only sabi kill..AKPA AMU!!!
Lmao! So is autopsy carried out on every person that dies? Abeg leave talk jare. You never jam
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by saintikechi(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
alexialin:

What kind of brain do u have?
I say it again? So all rich people or money bags punch their women? Mike Adenuga punches his wife? Oni of ife punches his wife? E-money punches his wife??
Are u sure u are ok?

Well keep hoping a woman would Iive with u in poverty. Don't aspire to be great and have money.. U hear?
U go wait taya. Unless you change that mindset and accept. Money in your miserable life tongue

Lol
you think its all about money right? go ahead and sell your sister to money bag, but expect her home after boxing day
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
saintikechi:

you think its all about money right? go ahead and sell your sister to money bag, but expect her home after boxing day

Well I dont have a sister. Thank God am with a very comfortable level headed humane guy, who is focused and knows what he wants out of life. So far av not seen any thuggery attitude from him for the past few months.. Smooth sailing so far smiley

By Gods grace my incoming daughters will marry a well mannered hardworking successful men in Jesus name amen and amen .
That's my choice and I stand by it.
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by saintikechi(m): 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
alexialin:

Place your pic on your profile lemme acertain if u are poor.. Can u see yourself? Thinking to be poor Is all about appearance??
Anyways been poor is not about looks but about mentality. U want ladies to go for you because u soak garri and groundnut everyday, cause thats what your statement meant.. If u can actually read well and understand what only you typed with your own fingers.
Whether u are angry or not? Is irrelevant ....Not an issue here . So need bursting your veins. But I will still tell u the truth. Rid your mindset of the fact that rich men are animals and cannot treat their women well.. While the poor guys can.
Such mindset will only limit you from progress. It's not a curse but simple fact.

Whether you rain curses on your self as usual from no till tmrw? Is up to you. Am just placing a good advice infront of u..
If u like accept it.. If u like don't accept it.

It's your choice.

The beauty of life is: Everybody has a choice to aspire to be who they want to be.

you can shove your advice in you anus, or better still, apply it in your life. it could help elevate your reasoning from poverty mentality.
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
saintikechi:

you can shove your advice in you anus, or better still, apply it in your life. it could help elevate your reasoning from poverty mentality.

Lol.. You are still a kid.
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by saintikechi(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
alexialin:

Well I dont have a sister. Thank God am with a very comfortable level headed humane guy, who is focused and knows what he wants out of life. So far av not seen any thuggery attitude from him for the past few months.. Smooth sailing so far smiley

By Gods grace my incoming daughters will marry a well mannered hardworking successful men in Jesus name amen and amen .
That's my choice and I stand by it.
I pray you get what you desire. but if he should lay a finger on you, just email me and I'll be there to teach him some moral lessons soaking garri and groundnut with ice water on a hot afternoon like this can impart in a man.
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by saintikechi(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
alexialin:

Lol.. You are still a kid.

yes... with grey hairs.
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
saintikechi:

I pray you get what you desire. but if he should lay a finger on you, just email me and I'll be there to teach him some moral lessons soaking garri and groundnut with ice water on a hot afternoon like this can impart in a man.

Thanks smiley I am getting exactly what I desire.. And I can't ask for more. God is great. He gives us the kind of companion we need and desire. It might take long but God pulls through at the end. Thats why I love him. Total bliss and comfort right here.
So don't worry he won't hit me neither will he use me as a punching bag. We are two peas in a pod.. So alike and similar. smiley it's strange but good.
So keeping soaking your garri and groundnut .The three of you, Garri, Groundnut and you go well together grin perfect combo.
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by saintikechi(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
alexialin:

Thanks smiley I am getting exactly what I desire.. And I can't ask for more. God is great. He gives us the kind of companion we need and desire. It might take long but God pulls through at the end. Thats why I love him. Total bliss and comfort right here.
So don't worry he won't hit me neither will he use me as a punching bag. We are two peas in a pod.. So alike and similar. smiley it's strange but good.
So keeping soaking your garri and groundnut .The three of you, Garri, Groundnut and you go well together grin perfect combo.

I hope so o.... I don't want to hear stories that touches the heart o... na so e dey start o......
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Rtopzy(f): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
saintikechi:
na true I talk o.... babe
Lolz
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Angel1696: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
saintikechi:
some girls will never learn. they go after money bags who ends up using them as punching bag. when guys like me are right here, ready to treat them like Queens while soaking our garri and groundnut
my guy na so them just they break my heart cos am jobless.
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by chukagates(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
Joy1706:

Lmao! So is autopsy carried out on every person that dies? Abeg leave talk jare. You never jam
unless your an illitrate who got married to an illiterate..even if u and ur victim are illitrates traditional otumokpo go still catch u ..you think spilling human blood is what u do and go jst like dat..IGNORANCE NA BLISS
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by JIGHU(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
THIS COWARD EVEN THREATENED ME VIA LINKDEN WHEN I APPROACHED HOME IN THE CASE OF A GIRL HE SLEPT WITH AND MISTAKENLY TRANSFERED 650K TO INSTEAD OF 65K ....THE BOY IS AGGRESSIVE AND SOUND VIOLENT ....I JUST READ AM LAUGH ....OLOSHO PATRON

ogochukwu247:
Nigerians have taken to Foston Utomi's Instagram page to blast him for brutalizing his wife of one year. Yesterday, Ajoke cried out on Instagram and shared a photo of her bloodied body ,alleging her husband who is Patoranking's music label boss, brutalized her .(here)
She says she has left him and is not going back.She also revealed the fact he bought her a Range over means nothing ...
Checkout his own post below and the responses...

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/03/nigerians-blast-patorankings-label-boss.html

Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Joy1706(f): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
chukagates:
unless your an illitrate who got married to an illiterate..even if u and ur victim are illitrates traditional otumokpo go still catch u ..you think spilling human blood is what u do and go jst like dat..IGNORANCE NA BLISS
Traditional otumokpo? grin grin grin boy go sit your azz down somewhere. You never see something
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by chukagates(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Joy1706:

Traditional otumokpo? grin grin grin boy go sit your azz down somewhere. You never see something
my point is u would kill but rememba u will also get killed ....thats my point..killing a man and goimg scot free is not possible ..u must caught !! smart muderers are caught not to even talk about daft pple like u..no gree make "fear woman"phrase dey deceive you ooo..for every mad dog there is an equal mad dog
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Joy1706(f): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
chukagates:
my point is u would kill but rememba u will also get killed ....thats my point..killing a man and goimg scot free is not possible ..u must caught !! smart muderers are caught not to even talk about daft pple like u..no gree make "fear woman"phrase dey deceive you ooo..for every mad dog there is an equal mad dog
For every mad dog there is an equal mad dog. I agree. If you don't want to see the madness in your wife, keep your hands to yourself. No be every woman you fit beat and go Scot free ooooo. Get my point. It can't be that hard abi your brain is in hibernation?
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Joy1706(f): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
chukagates:
Just so you know it's not every person that kills that is also killed. Accident, self defence, provocation are all defences to a murder charge. Esp. Self defence. You attack me, I attack back to defend myself. You die in the process. Too bad! You should have kept your hands to yourself in the first place
Re: Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Medunah:

What are u even saying?? So what if she cheats on him?? So what?? Is that enough to batter her??
If he couldn't take it, he should av divorced her abeg!! No one forced him to stay in the marriage......no matter what she might av done, he wasn't supposed to beat her.......

In fact, you sound like a goat with all this shii you typed and you deserve to marry a goat like you so that after you beat her well well, she will stab in 100 places while your asleep...... radarada

Say no to domestic violence
can u say this to my face? no abi? oya shut up biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simi Shares Adorable Photos With Falz / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh At Shepherd Bushiri's Church In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.