Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Need Help With Getting News From Different Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help With Getting News From Different Website. (454 Views)

What Is The Best Website To Get Unbiased News From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Getting News From Different Website. by LORDEST(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I'm seeking for someone knowledgeable to put me through this, I'm willing to put together News from different websites about a topic of interest and compile all as newsletter and forward it down to my audience. I know I can copy the news but I would love the "Read more" (i.e Snippet of the article ) button linking to websites where those articles are coming from in the newsletter I'm sending to my audience emails.

is there any possible way I can use to achieve this please ? I've tried some plugins but the seem to only handle articles on personal blogs alone and no option to insert articles from different sources for the newsletter.

Is there anyone one could help?

Thanks

CC: lalasticlala
Re: I Need Help With Getting News From Different Website. by writers100(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Give your number and i'll ask someone that has a similar site to contact you. He has a news site that pulls content from various sites.
Re: I Need Help With Getting News From Different Website. by LORDEST(m): 2:31am On Jun 02, 2017
writers100:
Give your number and i'll ask someone that has a similar site to contact you. He has a news site that pulls content from various sites.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Php Expert To Help Rectify The Captcha Code Not Showing On My Site / Web creator and designer is Needed ASAP / '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.