Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,717 members, 7,834,369 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Vote For The Only Nigerian Contesting In Photo Icon Africa Competition In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vote For The Only Nigerian Contesting In Photo Icon Africa Competition In Ghana (303 Views)

See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria / Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio / Vote For The Only Nigerian Contesting In Photo Icon Africa Competition In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote For The Only Nigerian Contesting In Photo Icon Africa Competition In Ghana by raymondhill: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,
This is another opportunity for you to prove that Nigerians are among the best in world when it comes to showcaing talent. Please vote this young Nigeria as he carries the flag of Nigeria high in Accra,Ghana. Read his appeal below:

Ladies and gentlemen,kings and queens, I would need the support of everyone to kindly follow the links below and like this picture posted on the official pages of photoiconAfrica on Instagram and facebook to keep me in the competition,tell a brother,sister,family and friend to do same GOD bless.
FACEBOOK
https://mobile.facebook.com/photoiconafrica/photos/a.1624342067804326.1073741828.1614291708809362/1860571144181416/?type=3&source=56
INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRk0fD_jCBJ/
#KHA #Photoiconafrica #YourWorldOfFame #Season2 #Bluecrest1stSon
Note: click only my picture and like and comment .Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Versus Apostle Suleman / US Report 9 Deaths And Rare Cancer Associated With Breast Implants / DJ Xclusive – Sexy Girls Ft. Runtown (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.