₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,991,956 members, 4,201,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 April 2018 at 05:27 AM

Free Articles And Blog Posts For Your Websites And Blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Articles And Blog Posts For Your Websites And Blogs (375 Views)

Amazing Ways To Get Sponsored Posts For Your Blog / I'll Design A Blogspot Hosted Blog With 10 Free Articles And SEO For Low Price. / 2015/2016 Best SEO Tricks/Tips For Wapka Sites And Blogs (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Articles And Blog Posts For Your Websites And Blogs by goldennugget: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hi All,
I am a guest blogger at: http://www.tinyqualityhomes.org/

I am starting an article writing service and would like to write some free articles for a number of websites/blogs to build credibility.

I would be writing 20 articles for free, for 20 websites/blogs, in exchange for a link or a bio blurb on the article on their website.

If you are interested contact me with the following;

a) Name of your blog or website
b) Your Phone Number
c) Two article topics you would like me to write on (i would choose one and write an article on it)


You can contact me via: tumblrblog[at]hmamail.com

2 Likes

Re: Free Articles And Blog Posts For Your Websites And Blogs by Wizmike111(m): 3:14am On Mar 17, 2017
www.naijcrackgist.blogspot.com
09036799456
1. Lifestyle 2. Travel and tourism

1 Like

Re: Free Articles And Blog Posts For Your Websites And Blogs by goldennugget: 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
Wizmike111:
www.naijcrackgist.blogspot.com

09036799456

1. Lifestyle
2. Travel and tourism

Give exact title topics. Lifestyle or travel and tourism is too vague.
http://www.tinyqualityhomes.org/118-incredible-diy-wood-pallet-furniture-ideas-and-projects/

1 Like

Re: Free Articles And Blog Posts For Your Websites And Blogs by okiaso(m): 12:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Do you wantto start your own mmm kind of online business?
We can help you setup the full functioning website within 24 hours. You don't really have to pay 100% before setup, just 60% of the total charge before the website setup and the remaining 40% after the work has been completed.

Now, if you are really interested - We now have a website app that can be used for ponzy scheme business, fully customizable and work different from every other existing ones.

CashFlow360 || Features:
1). Plans - create unlimited plans as you wish.
2). Auto Matching - you don't have to stress yourself. The system will help you base on your commands
3). Payouts Level - Set members to pay money to more than one person. e.g. 1 members can pay o 1,2,3 or even 4 other members per plan
4). Sponsores - You can create groups of users but one created by default for special members is the Sponsores. Higher privillages
5). Account Reports - Members keeps track of his/her transactions
6). Cashflow Statement - display pending and approved payouts with both receiving and paying users details
7). Chats - display all payouts made on the system to encourage new and existing members
& ...

Call: 08162672618
for any more details and possible negotiation.

Cost: =N=50,000.00 - =N=500,000.00
...based on how large you want the software and the server to take you
Developed by: Solomon Okibe (#Okiaso)

Re: Free Articles And Blog Posts For Your Websites And Blogs by Pengician(m): 12:05am On Mar 18, 2017
goldennugget:
Hi All,

I am starting an article writing service and would like to write some free articles for a number of websites/blogs to build credibility.

I would be writing 20 articles for free, for 20 websites/blogs, in exchange for a link or a bio blurb on the article on their website.

If you are interested contact me with the following;

a) Name of your blog or website
b) Your Phone Number
c) Two article topics you would like me to write on (i would choose one and write an article on it)


You can contact me via: tumblrblog[at]hmamail.com




www.pengician.com
08063562857

(0) (Reply)

Earn Free ₦800 Airtime When You Install Measure App / See Whats Adsense Has Cursed Now / How To Earn Money Blogging $4K Monthly & Up Using Wordpress - Videotutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.