Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! (6765 Views)

New Ways To Make Money With Soccer ⚽ 2018 / Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / 4 New Ways To Stay Fit In Gurgaon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by chizobamarvis(f): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pls my fellow naira lander I ve notice new fraudsters way of getting job seekers to fall into their trap.
They go on Facebook posting different vacancies with company names (some of the company names are real but fake address), same address and different phone numbers.
I very prove! Let me copy and paste some messages sent to me.
Due to your respond to our vacancy on facebook (ZINOX ENGINNERING COMPANY) you have bee shortlisted for an interview @ our branch office..........11 Monilola Oyeyinka street off Ajibade Babatola bus stop Ajao Estate junction Lagos on Wednesday15th of march10am. Come with ur CV. 080-5257-9394

Due to your response to our vacancy(VINTAGE GLOBAL ENERGY ) on Facebook.You have been shortlisted for an interview on Wednesday 15th /03/2017 by 10am.At 11,Monilola Oyeyinka Street Off Ajibade Babalola bus stop,Ajao Estate Junction,Lagos.Come with your CV.090-6934-3042

Due to your response on our vacancy on Facebook (LARVAC TELECOM), you have been shortlisted for interview at the branch office.Date Thursday 16/03/2017 by 10am @ 11 Monilola Oyeyinka by Ajibade Babatola Street, Ajao Estate Junction, Airport Road, Lagos. Come along with your Credentials. Call 070-8914-1429.

Due to your response to our our vacancy on Facebook (GEECHY PROPERTIES) you have been shortlisted for an interview @our branch office on Thursday 16th of March 2017 by 10am @No 11 Monilola Oyeyinka Oyeyinka street street off Ajibade Babatola bus stop Ajao estate junction, Airport Road Lagos. Come with your CV. Tel- 081-7867-4977.

We have received your details,interview date is on 16th march 2017, time 10a.m@monilola oyeyinka street off ajibade babtola bus stop ajao estate junction,airport road lagos

And many others.

Don't fall a victim!
[b]Pls my fellow naira lander I ve notice new fraudsters way of getting job seekers to fall into their trap.
They go on Facebook posting different vacancies with company names (some of the company names are real but fake address), same address and different phone numbers.
Due to your respond to our vacancy on facebook (ZINOX ENGINNERING COMPANY) you have bee shortlisted for an interview @ our branch office..........11 Monilola Oyeyinka street off Ajibade Babatola bus stop Ajao Estate junction Lagos on Wednesday15th of march10am. Come with ur CV. 080-5257-9394

Due to your response to our vacancy(VINTAGE GLOBAL ENERGY ) on Facebook.You have been shortlisted for an interview on Wednesday 15th /03/2017 by 10am.At 11,Monilola Oyeyinka Street Off Ajibade Babalola bus stop,Ajao Estate Junction,Lagos.Come with your CV.090-6934-3042

Due to your response on our vacancy on Facebook (LARVAC TELECOM), you have been shortlisted for interview at the branch office.Date Thursday 16/03/2017 by 10am @ 11 Monilola Oyeyinka by Ajibade Babatola Street, Ajao Estate Junction, Airport Road, Lagos. Come along with your Credentials. Call 070-8914-1429.

Due to your response to our our vacancy on Facebook (GEECHY PROPERTIES) you have been shortlisted for an interview @our branch office on Thursday 16th of March 2017 by 10am @No 11 Monilola Oyeyinka Oyeyinka street street off Ajibade Babatola bus stop Ajao estate junction, Airport Road Lagos. Come with your CV. Tel- 081-7867-4977.

We have received your details,interview date is on 16th march 2017, time 10a.m@monilola oyeyinka street off ajibade babtola bus stop ajao estate junction,airport road lagos

And many others.

Don't fall a victim!
[/b]Pls my fellow naira lander I ve notice new fraudsters ways of getting job seekers to fall into their trap.

And many others.

Don't fall a victim!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by chiraqDemon(m): 3:43am On Mar 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by luswitz(f): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Thanks so much...
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by adeg(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Your claim is without proof. Did you visit any of them or have someone that has a first-hand experience? What fraud are they committing with their seeking for applicants through that means or whatever??

Pls clarify and
chizobamarvis:
Pls my fellow naira lander I ve notice new fraudsters way of getting job seekers to fall into their trap.

And many others.

Don't fall a victim!
[b]Pls my fellow naira lander I ve notice new fraudsters way of getting job seekers to fall into their trap.

And many others.

Don't fall a victim!
[/b]Pls my fellow naira lander I ve notice new fraudsters ways of getting job seekers to fall into their trap.

And many others.

Don't fall a victim!
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by Hannahlyze: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2017
What he said is true oo, thanks for the update..they also send same to me on my fb page using German Constructions...Beware

Base on your response to our vacancy circulation you have been shortlisted for an interview at our branch office on Friday 21st of July 2017 by 9am @No 11 Monilola Oyeyinka Street off Ajibade Babatola bus stop Ajao Estate junction, along airport road Lagos. Come with your CV. Helpline:081-5162-4487.
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by ariyike25(f): 6:59am On Aug 30, 2017
Your interview@EMINEX INT'L comes up on Thur,31/8/17 by 9am@11,Monilola Street,off Ajibade Babatola Junction,Ajao Estate Junction,Airport Road,Lagos.
Pls I got this msg yesterday how true is it pls the said interview is tomorro. Tanx
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by ejioforsunday: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
They are bunch of thieves, I got same text now, and it says.... Due to your response to our vacancy on JIJI, (ECOLOGISTICS NIG LTD) invites you for an interview on Friday 01/09/17 by 8:am @ 11, monilola oyeyinka street off Ajibade babatola street, Ajao estate 7&8 bus stop, airport road, lagos state. Come with your CV. Help line (08107640101). CRIMINALS !
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by PrinceFola(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
ariyike25:
Your interview@EMINEX INT'L comes up on Thur,31/8/17 by 9am@11,Monilola Street,off Ajibade Babatola Junction,Ajao Estate Junction,Airport Road,Lagos.
Pls I got this msg yesterday how true is it pls the said interview is tomorro. Tanx
Hello, please did you later honour this interview? Just got their invites now... Are they for real?? Please kindly respond, thanks.
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by Janellewarem: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2017
Thank you all o. I got the same message.

Having read through your CV on our jiji Advert,Sunrise Hotel & Suits invites you for an interview at our branch office tomorrow Friday 08/09/17 by 9:00am @No,11 Monilola Oyeyinka Street, off Ajibade Babatola junction, Ajao Estate, Airport Road, Lagos.081-8336-4437

I wonder how one address has so many institution... Na wa for this country.
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by funshy2020: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2017
adeg:
Your claim is without proof. Did you visit any of them or have someone that has a first-hand experience? What fraud are they committing with their seeking for applicants through that means or whatever??

Pls clarify and

You are one of them. You better repent your fraudulent ways
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by Dimmabina: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
adeg:

Pls clarify and

I'm sure you are one of them. They are fake people oooooooooo
How can you explain so many institutions different names and same address and different phone number.
When you get there they start showing you picture of their tour in America and how they are earning millions monthly without pay. At the end they ask you to pay 10k for registration, ID card and training.

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by Nickibeauty(f): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jesus i just search for the address after receiving their message for interview thanks for dis op
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by michaelbills(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Please it's a scam.
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by samken1010: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
michaelbills:
Please it's a scam.
. Thanks guys u guys are going a great job,I just got d message too,Oyo for those scammers...
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by shady45(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2017
I just got the text, mine is Rockefeller international but with same address...

This fraudsters no go kill person.
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by OyeCoker(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Just got this, and with this new institution among so many others, I guess it's fake

Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by praaizz: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Please did you later attend the interview because I also got the mine too 28th DEC same address....pls is it legit?
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by johnanu(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
I'm just laughing at these scammers... thanks Op and others who gave worthwhile info.
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by Amzibel: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2018
Please beware of those fraudsters that hide unde the identity of big companies. I was almost a victim last year because I attended the interview at Monilola off Ajibade Ajao Estate. But when I noticed things were going out of hand I left because we were only being told of how they lived exotic lifestyles abroad and how your life will turn around like theirs if u were eventually picked.
We were suppose to wait for the CEO who will do a final hand pick of the candidates that made it to the final phase. She came at night only for her to delay us with stories of her life too. At this time it was almost past 9pm but we were still waiting because we were desperate for the job and the goodies the job has to offer.
Fortunately for me when my fam didn't see me at home that late they came looking for me at the said Ajao Estate. To my surprise immediately they noticed a parent was waiting outside, they asked whose parent it was and sent me out saying itz unfortunate my parents won't allow me get this job.
I don't know what must have happened to other candidates in there. But one thing is sure, they are into shady business please beware of any such interview.
I applied via instagram and I was made to believe I was applying for Rockefeller.
Rockefeller is a multinational co, they don't have any branch office in Ajao Estate and no real company will delay applicants till night.
Re: Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! by michaelbills(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Do you know any Paulina? D you stay in Idimu?

(1) (Reply)

CAF Confederation Cup: Rivers United Vs Enyimba On February 21 / Gov. Fashola Captained Super Eagles All Stars For Kanu's Testimonial Match(pics) / Urinating On The Pitch: Ivory Coast Football Team Member.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.