Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Can Leicester City Avoid Being Draw With Juventus For The UCL QF or Semifinal? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Leicester City Avoid Being Draw With Juventus For The UCL QF or Semifinal? (510 Views)

Barca To Pay Liverpool Extra €5m After Coutinho Won The UCL For ANOTHER Team / RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Leicester City Avoid Being Draw With Juventus For The UCL QF or Semifinal? by otemdomino: 5:35am On Mar 16, 2017
It's no more news that the world had begun to exist for the past 3.6 billion years and it will not end for the next 3.6 billion years.
It's not news that things happen in cycles in the universe. So happenings of the past can be used to predict the future, method used by the astrologers of old.

When happenings of the past reoccur in the future, that's what we call COINCIDENCE, which the religious people call PROPHECY, MIRACLES, SIGNS & WONDERS due to the little level of their knowledge.

In the period of the Neanderthal, Leicester Club played a UCL game with Juventus. I saw the game. Now in our own period, can the POWER OF COINCIDENCE replay the past world for us? That would definitely be amazing as and amusing if it happens.

How would a Juventus vs Leicester City match look like? grin
Re: Can Leicester City Avoid Being Draw With Juventus For The UCL QF or Semifinal? by Airtimex(m): 6:19am On Mar 16, 2017
It will be very very pogbarastrous shocked
I can't wait for it to happen. I'm very proud of that team. The only team representing English futbol grin
Re: Can Leicester City Avoid Being Draw With Juventus For The UCL QF or Semifinal? by realmindz: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
otemdomino:
It's no more news that the world had begun to exist for the past 3.6 billion years and it will not end for the next 3.6 billion years.
It's not news that things happen in cycles in the universe. So happenings of the past can be used to predict the future, method used by the astrologers of old.

When happenings of the past reoccur in the future, that's what we call COINCIDENCE, which the religious people call PROPHECY, MIRACLES, SIGNS & WONDERS due to the little level of their knowledge.

In the period of the Neanderthal, Leicester Club played a UCL game with Juventus. I saw the game. Now in our own period, can the POWER OF COINCIDENCE replay the past world for us? That would definitely be amazing as and amusing if it happens.

How would a Juventus vs Leicester City match look like? grin

lol, I need you to tell me this. grin

do you mean a similar world like ours had existed some billions of years ago and they played football too ?

(1) (Reply)

Barca Protest Over Messi’s Four-match Ban / El Clasico: Messi Loses His Teeth / Messi Existence Is A Huge Problem For Ronaldo -xavi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.