Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,935 members, 7,838,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Pls Help State The Steps Needed To Procure Lagos State Governor's Consent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls Help State The Steps Needed To Procure Lagos State Governor's Consent (308 Views)

Five Oaks Residences 2, Eleko Ready To Build Land With Consent / Grab Your Plots With Governor's Consent At Northville Estate, Bogije, Ibeju Leki / Amity Estate Developed, Buy And Build Immediately Governor's Consent #dream Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help State The Steps Needed To Procure Lagos State Governor's Consent by pmadise(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2017
There is this 3 bedroom apartment with C of O bought around September 2014 and owner already occupying the property which is situated in Alimosho LGA in Lagos. A search was done to confirm authenticity and Land Use Charge bill comes yearly.

Can someone please state the step by step requirement and cost for the regularization of the papers viz-a-viz Governor's Consent or whatever name the change of ownership is called?

I need this info ASAP because I read somewhere that survey cost in Lagos will be hiked by over 100% by 1st April.
Re: Pls Help State The Steps Needed To Procure Lagos State Governor's Consent by pmadise(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Someone should please help

(1) (Reply)

New Properties Briefs At Yaba / Amazing Land Promo Deals / What Qualifications Do I Need To Start Up A Construction Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.