Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Electrical & Mechanical Engineer Needed!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Electrical & Mechanical Engineer Needed!! (1743 Views)

UCH Higher Technical Officer 11( Electrical/mechanical) Position / Electrical/mechanical Engineer/it Support Officer Needed In A Firm In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electrical & Mechanical Engineer Needed!! by teshiem: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Urgent Vacancy for the Post of Electrical & Machanical Engineer at Dezyns and Structures office Ajah, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos. A construction firm.

Job Description include, drafting Electrical Drawings, Mechanical Drawings, Site supervision for Electrical and Mechanical Works, and Overseein All Electrical Worksfor the firm.

Skills:
Applicant must be knowledgable in doing Electrical Drawings, Reading of Electrical and mechanical drawings, handling of Industrial electrical Projects, and must be able to identify components and uses of all kinds of Electrical materials.

Application:

Applicant should forward their CV and all necessary documents to info@dnstructures.com

Deadline once we have made an Appointment.

url: www.dnstructures.com
Re: Electrical & Mechanical Engineer Needed!! by teshiem: 6:21am On Oct 29, 2017
Hiring again
Re: Electrical & Mechanical Engineer Needed!! by martyncee(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2017
I got an invite, As a result of your application, I would like to invite you to attend the interview for that post, on Thursday Nov 2, 2017. Time is 11am, at our office at Rain Oil Fuel Station, Abijo, GRA, Lekki- Epe Express way. Lagos. 5mins Drive from Crown Estate. You will be interviewed by the Manager. Feel free to come with any documents you think can backup your claim. Post: Electrical Engineering Designs and Site Supervision. Salary Structure: N80,000 Monthly We look forward to seeing you. Best regards,
pls what kind of documents am I expected to go along with?
Re: Electrical & Mechanical Engineer Needed!! by teshiem: 4:52am On Nov 01, 2017
martyncee:
I got an invite, As a result of your application, I would like to
invite you to attend the interview for that post,
on Thursday Nov 2, 2017. Time is 11am, at our
office at Rain Oil Fuel Station, Abijo, GRA, Lekki-
Epe Express way. Lagos. 5mins Drive from
Crown Estate.
You will be interviewed by the Manager. Feel
free to come with any documents you think can
backup your claim.
Supervision.
Salary Structure: N80,000 Monthly
We look forward to seeing you.
Best regards,

pls what kind of documents am I expected to go along with?

Your C.V and a copy of the email you received
Re: Electrical & Mechanical Engineer Needed!! by teshiem: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Still hiring
Re: Electrical & Mechanical Engineer Needed!! by judee27: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
I want to apply but I live in Ikeja

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Ongoing GOF AUTOS LIMITED Recruitment For Graduates 2017 / Recent Job Vacancies At Nigeria Inter-bank Settlement System Plc, 11th October, / Verified and Legit online Earning Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.