Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Please How Much Does It Cost To Renew An International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Much Does It Cost To Renew An International Passport (656 Views)

What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Does It Cost To Renew An International Passport by nolyyy(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2017
Please help me out
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Renew An International Passport by sicily4u: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2017
nolyyy:
Please help me out

is the same price as getting a new one, with the problem of booklet; be ready to spend 30k and above

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Renew An International Passport by Hezadaz: 11:31am On Mar 16, 2017
It 20k but with in house processing will make it 25k but right now most passport offices don't have booklets. If you didn't start the process before you need to fine out the offices that have booklet.
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Renew An International Passport by nolyyy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
sicily4u:

is the same price as getting a new one, with the problem of booklet; be ready to spend 30k and above
tnx very much
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Renew An International Passport by nolyyy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hezadaz:
It 20k but with in house processing will make it 25k but right now most passport offices don't have booklets. If you didn't start the process before you need to fine out the offices that have booklet.
Tnx bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sweden Visa Requirement For Nigerians / Help a brother with Georgian Visa / Please Who Can Certify Passport PHOTOGRAPH And Birth Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.