Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

INSPIRING: The Blind Engineer - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / INSPIRING: The Blind Engineer (404 Views)

The Blind Engineer Making Facebook Safer And More Accessible For Everyone / Microsoft For The Blind / Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INSPIRING: The Blind Engineer by handsomenonny(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2017
Disabilities are usually seen as setbacks but not for Babatunde.
“Babatunde is a visually impaired engineer who can repair any electronic gadget,” Odunayo says. Here is his story…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_pz9OdpLSI
“How did you cope in school?”
“There’s no way I can grab everything but my friends, they be of great help to me.” Odun then goes on to ask when he discovered he was losing his sight. “I was in the exam hall, I just discovered that I can’t read the question paper again. Everything was just blank,” he explains to Odunayo. Wow! Such an inspiring story. Thanks for watching!

(1) (Reply)

Mcdonald's Deletes Insulting Tweet To President Donald Trump / Google Releases Developer Preview Of Android O / Graphene Can Filter Common Salts From Water To Make It Safe To Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.