Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

1960bet Has Refused To Pay My Winning - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 1960bet Has Refused To Pay My Winning (643 Views)

1960bet / 1960bet Has Bankrupt, Please Don't Bet With Them / Make Over 250,000 K Monthly By Following My Winning Tips Starting With Just 2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1960bet Has Refused To Pay My Winning by Carlyboi(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
I won some money on the 1960bet platform and I made a payout since the 9th of march 2017 and up till this moment my bank account has not been credited!I have made several complaints from mobile,WhatsApp and even twitter and its all to no avail maybe I have to reach out to public complaints commission or CAC or any other agency or maybe get a lawyer because I can't allow them to get away with this fraud if the company is bankrupt why not fold it up and save we clients the stress.This is too unbecoming,low,and utterly ridiculous!
Re: 1960bet Has Refused To Pay My Winning by Chicent(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
What is some money.....
If you cant give detailed facts and figures why are you here crying??
Until you are ready to state clearly how it happened, then you at the peak of a way out. Until then segobe!
Re: 1960bet Has Refused To Pay My Winning by Carlyboi(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
I really hope the mods can push this post to the front page and expose 1960bet I know some people can come here rambling it is just 2500 but even if it is a 1000 it is my legitimately earned money which for no reason this company shouldn't have paid by now it is already over a week and its stated on their website that payment would only take 2-3 days.Pls punters be wary of 1960bet cos at this point I'm beginning to sense that its not the first time they will be perpetrating such fraud,this is a complete breach of trust and terms,if you also been affected before pls speak so this matter can get to the relevant authorities so as to deal with them and stop them from fronting as a credible bet company,imagine if there is no nairaland or I'm just an unexposed layman are they not just going to rub it in my face!I know how much have lost as a punter so I wont stand for 1960 or any other bet company not paying my hard earned money.To the guy that commented on my post earlier I have attached an image of my transaction I hope that satisfies your curiosity!Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

STOP HERE FOR DAILY 2-3ODDS / Cristiano Ronaldo Leads The World’s Highest-paid Athletes Of 2017 (see List) / Recover My Bet365 Password And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.