Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. (3768 Views)

How Do I Get Pc Games Like , Fifa Manager , Call Of Duty , GTA IV And So On / Play Latest Games Like Fifa 13 And Pes 13 On Chipped Ps3 Console / Pc Pes 2013 Keeps Crashing To Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by gameaddict(m): 2:01am On Dec 19, 2009
Hey Guys! Whats up with konami? I'm still wondering if its PES 2010 I'm playing. sucks and plays like FIFA. I mean wheres the swift movement and the fast dribbles we used to know and love? Wheres the simple and smooth game play? I'm just gonna quit and make sure it's PES 2010 I'm playing, YUP! thats it, Wheres my shortcut to PES 2009? Konami, YOU GUYS JUST DISAPPOINTED BIG TIME
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by georgee(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2009
I love the PES 2010. gave my FIFA 10 to kole-kole (dust bin man) kiss
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by denthemen(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2009
PES 2010 is fantastic, I deleted my FIFA 10 immediately I got PES 2010. The difference is huge, the game play is fantastic and even the commentary has improved greatly
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by gameaddict(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2009
I never said it wasn't good. I was just lamenting on the sudden unexpected change of various aspects of the game especially game play. For example if you compare player movements in 2010 and 2009, you'd realize that the 2009 version was more flexible. You could change directions easily without worrying about anything because you were totally in control. Playing the 2010 version, my mind drifted back to early 2008 when I could't get a copy of PES 08 and had to settle with FIFA 08. Controlling the players my own way was impossible and not as precise as I would have liked. Sometimes the simple task of dropping the characters shoulder's and changing directions quickly becomes a burden because of the way their movements have been programmed. Sometimes, they kick the ball farther than you anticipated resulting in a disruption of what you had in mind. There's also other issues but I'm beginning to adjust my style to it. Goal scoring seems easier but I can't be sure of that till I start using weaker and random teams. Then players also seem more intelligent and the CPU is thankfully much better at defending although I think it won't be so lucky when I finally get a hang of the movements and stuff,

PS: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND WHOOP SOMEONES BACKSIDE THIS CHRISTMAS. I'd challenge you guys online but I'm on Starcomms EVDO which sucks. LUCKY YOU!
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugowhite(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2009
Compliments of d season, Pls i need pes2010 4 my pc, Where do u stay, Drop ur phone number here
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by gameaddict(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2009
I stay at Ajah. If you stay close, I'll drop my number.
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugowhite(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2009
Thanks 4 ur reply, Am staying @ coal city (Enugu), But it makes no difference,i will make u an offer u cant refuse, what game did u need now 4 ur pc on dvd let do trade by barter
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by gameaddict(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2009
I need Gears Of War 2! Just so you know, I don't have the DVD version of the PES 2010. I only have the ripped version and I simply copied the folders from my bro's laptop onto mine. It's about 6 or 7 gig and I don't have a fast internet connection.
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by juneau: 1:44am On Dec 25, 2009
the commentary hasnt improved, absolutely nothing has. its the same PS2 animations and body movements from 5 years ago
on a next gen console, its a disgrace. i have PES2010 and im goin to get rid of it and trade it for FIFA 10 as soon as i can
im a PES guy o, but lets b honest, the game hasnt improved in years, its a shame
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugowhite(m): 4:24am On Dec 25, 2009
But u can compress d folder using winrar so u can copy it 2 a dvd disc, i have call of duty,hitman 3,just cursed,prince of persia 2,god father etc all dvd, Did u have god of war
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by gameaddict(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2009
Yes, i can do that. How do I send it to you? I dont have God Of War but I have Assassins creed, Prince of Persia and NFS undercover and Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood. I'd like to have God Of War and Call Of Duty.
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugowhite(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2009
I can send it 2 u through post office which might take upto 5 days before u got it or through any transport company which is faster so what did u think, Here is my numba 08035181024, Have u played prince of persia (two throne) am hooked somewhere
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by gameaddict(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2009
Okay, I'll get some info about the post offices and transport companies here in lagos. I played it some years ago but didn't finish it. The version I now have is the latest version. My number is 08138491968.
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugowhite(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2009
Okay, U will have just cause,hitman 3(blood money) and god father, i'll send them as soon comfirm our u can get it faster. Did u know to config ps2 emulator on pc, The one i have is very slow, I have also played prince of persia 3 (warrior within) but am hooked somewhere, did u finish it
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by gameaddict(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2009
Okay. I'll get info soon. Don't bother about the PS2 emulators. It's not yet stable enough for people to enjoy it. I've played that version of POP too but I didn't play it for long. The POP version I'm playing is the one they released in 2008.
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugowhite(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2009
What is the different btw pes2009 and 2010. I have 2009 now, but not all d player is there, i need d one with full players so i can transfer them 2 their current team, what is d name of POP,
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugowhite(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2009
What is the different btw pes2009 and 2010. I have 2009 now, but not all d player is there, i need d one with full players so i can transfer them 2 their current team, what is d name of POP, Where did u stop in POP two throne, how did u kill dat geryent with big knife, Did u have GTA san andras
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugowhite(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2009
What is the different btw pes2009 and 2010. I have 2009 now, but not all d player is there, i need d one with full players so i can transfer them 2 their current team, what is d name of POP, Where did u stop in POP two throne, how did u kill dat geryent with big knife, Did u have GTA san andras
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugowhite(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2009
What is the different btw pes2009 and 2010. I have 2009 now, but not all d player is there, i need d one with full players so i can transfer them 2 their current team, what is d name of POP, Where did u stop in POP two throne, how did u kill dat geryent with big knife, Did u have GTA san andras, Did u do nite call
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by gameaddict(m): 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2009
PES 2010 places more emphasis on realistic gameplay, scenery and player resemblance than other versions of PES. You will notice a lot of differences from the moment you start the game till the peep of the whistle by the referee. The emphasis on realism has slowed the game down a bit and you may sometimes get frustrated by this. No more easy sharp turns, Movement of the players now require more precisions and goal scoring is easier.

You should note that not all transfers can be implemented in the game due to timing and licensing constraints. I however have been able to update my own version with patches annd kitservers I was able to download from the net. My PES 2010 now has all the correct team logos and jerseys as well as correct team names, additional teams and competitions(bundesliga - german league) and a customised barcelona menu. PES 2009 versions of this patches and kitservers are also available but very difficult to find and install. I'll try checking for the links later.

Regarding the POP version, I don't think it has any suffix. It is simply called Prince Of Persia in the manual I have. You could ask anyone who has a PS3 or XBOX 360 to tell you about it. I think it is the same version. I can't remember where I stopped nor the storylines of the previous versions. You should try reading a walkthrough of the game. I don't do night calls but I'll try staying up someday next week so we could talk.
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugowhite(m): 5:41am On Dec 26, 2009
Hope my pc will meet d requirement 2 play the game, I have dual core 2.0 processor,2G ram, 128 video card. Pls i just need everything u have got on pes 2010, I cant wait 2 have it.am d best & champ here
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by gameaddict(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2009
What is your video card model? I think you'll need a recently manufactured video card ( made in 2008 or 2009 ) suitable for gaming. ATI or NVIDIA video cards are your best bet if you want to enjoy this game and other new games and they usually . New games require vido cards with either pixel shader model 2 or 3. If your video card doesn't have it, The game might still work but not at the best quality. Your current video card memory meets the minimum video card memory requirement but you should also check if it has pixel shaders.

I'll try getting information on the best way I can send you the game next week.

As far as being the champ, You will surely be challenged by the new gameplay. Everything is a little more difficult. The difficulties are also not well balanced. Imagine winning the AI at regular difficulty by 5 or 7 goals in the first half only! The only challenge is the Top Player difficulty. The trouble is, when you're using good teams like barcelona or madrid, thhe AI also seems week after a while and the only way I enjoy the game is by using random teams to play agaist the big teams. You should try using any small not too popular team to compete in the champions league, SWEET CHALLENGE!
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugowhite(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2009
My VGA model is ATI Radeon X1050 2.0 pixel 400mhz, I enjoy my pes2009,its full graphic,
About playing tornament with lower team, I think its more enjoyable if u're using ur favourite team 2 play, Like myself am INTERMILAN FAN, i dont know about u,
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by gameaddict(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2009
Using your team is interesting, Using a lower team is more challenging.
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugowhite(m): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2009
Do u have an account with facebook,
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 27, 2009
I used to love PES and I thought the 2010 PES would be a bomb but seems they worked more on graphics than performance. Sorry Konami, I'll just have to stick to FIFA for now.
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by gameaddict(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2009
@ ugowhite: Yes I do. search for adamsibrahim_1@yahoo.com.

@ HQ: You got it. They really messed the game up in many ways. They changed so many aspects so suddenly but I've been sticking with it and I'm starting to enjoy it. The Master League mode has become more interesting although the Become A Legend mode is slightly similar to PES 2009's version. The major difference in the modes is that the Champions League has been incorporated into the other modes meaniing you can participate in the Champions league no matter what club competition mode you are engaged in. You should stick to PES,
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugowhite(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2009
For me PES is the best soccer game ever,
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugo2u(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2009
To kill the giant this what you do

1. Make Him Blind

Run around him towards the edge of the colloseum you will see a stone block you can climb, climb it and wall run towards the right, follow the route and get to the platform facing him then press triangle to start the speed kill and after that his first eye will be blinded.

for the second eye as you are running look for where to run up and stab into the wall then wall run right again, climb up then wall run to the left the walk to the platform and do the same triangle.

After the sequence he should be blind
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugo2u(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2009
2. Fight Him Man to Man

He is blind so he cant see you, run to his legs and slash his leg, slash him till his leg buckles then run for your life because he will swing his sword twice horizontally then once verticallt and you have to roll to dodge the third attack, after that run back and repeat the slashing and running till his life his low.

When his life is very low you have to cut down both legs. Slash the left leg till he raises it up then go quickly to the second leg and slash it before he brings the other one down.

After that the screen will flash when you are behind him then speed kill him once more to finish him.
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugowhite(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2009
Hey, Ugo_2u, Thanks man, i have deleted the game from my pc but with this i'll be back on it, have u played POP warrior within 2 d end, still need help
Re: Pc- Pes 2010 Sucks. Feels Like Fifa. by ugo2u(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2009
This is where you have to climb to take out the first eye

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Sell Playstation Network And Xbox Live Cards For Online Gaming In Nigeria / GTA 5 Game For Android Highly Compressed [82 MB] (apk+obb) Direct / Contact Me For Any Xbox Repairs Or Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.