Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Runtown's "Mad Over You" Remake By A Nairalander - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Runtown's "Mad Over You" Remake By A Nairalander (672 Views)

Win 100,000 Naira In M-DAY “missing You” Remake Competition (get In Here) / Runtown's Mad Over You Hits 60 Million Views / Listen And Download Instrumental: Runtown - Mad Over You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown's "Mad Over You" Remake By A Nairalander by DhandyDope: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hello music loving Nairalanders. I'm a music section ol' gee(since the days of Tosinadeda,Lalaboi,Ofoka, e.t.c) when the section was fun. I have always loved music and now finally taking steps to do what I love. Anyway, here's a remake/cover of Runtown's "Mad over you" recorded and mixed by me along with my studio artistes. I'm the one on the chorus and last verse. Please download and rate through your comments.
For interested rappers or singers, I also dropped a link to the instrumental with just the chorus so you can jump on it and do your own thing. One love! Kindly follow on Twitter & instagram to support: @dhandydope

Wobi na-Gimmy Holla x Dhandy x Freezy Emmy: https://my.notjustok.com/track/195069/gimmy-holla-x-dhandy-x-freezy-emmy-wobi-namad-over-you-cover

Wobi na(instrumental & chorus)-Dhandy: https://my.notjustok.com/track/195070/wobi-na-instrumental-chorusmad-over-you-cover-dhandy

1 Like

Re: Runtown's "Mad Over You" Remake By A Nairalander by adedotman5(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hehehe, Make I book space first, it's good to be Oga on top, I dey go download am now and come back with my opinion later.
Re: Runtown's "Mad Over You" Remake By A Nairalander by adedotman5(m): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
The Song Make sense, Its really worth the mb especially in recession, The other day, I downloaded a rundown mad over you remake by another nairalander and I swore not to download any song from here again, but I can assure this one is worth it. If you truly are the one on the chorus, then I can assure you that you are going places. Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Come see one of our own o. This one get talent pass Hear-False wan grin grin grin
Re: Runtown's "Mad Over You" Remake By A Nairalander by DhandyDope: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Thanks man. I just say make I do am my own way ni o.
I'm currently working on my first official song totally produced by me. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Runtown's "Mad Over You" Remake By A Nairalander by DhandyDope: 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please download and share people!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Megalyno And Olamide Wo (refix) / Destiny James - Testify / Check Out This New Emotional Track From Chidinma (gone Forever)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.