Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here (795 Views)

Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria / Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr / Cant Advertise On Tv? Use Social Media. Get Animated Videos To Push Your Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Diamondwriter(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hi guys. ehnn so if you have a passion for writing,blogging, (maybe a few designers,graphic artist) on any niche at all and you would love to collaborate on something, please drop a contact. whatsapp or email which is preferable?

1 Like

Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by FriendNG: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Am interested in writing and drupaling.
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Diamondwriter(m): 7:35am On Mar 17, 2017
FriendNG:
Am interested in writing and drupaling
hello
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by FriendNG: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2017
@Diamondwriter Hi. But please if you have taken the number help me edit your post and clear my phone number. Thank you.
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Diamondwriter(m): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2017
Hi again. So as not to waste anybody’s time and mine as well, let me spell out what I intend to do.
So I intend for this to be an online media, like a mock media company of a sort. There’s no monetization (at least for now), we are just gonna gather grounds with free tools we can get online and not spend a dime. If we can make it with these free tools (and we can), we sure are going to make it big.
Even though we are going to be using free tools, we must appear professional at least. How?
There’s going to be a bit of hierarchy. (PS: I know money is kinda necessary but I implore you to do this for the fun at least and there’s something in it for you too)
I propose the following positions for now:
Editor in chief: moi. As the initiator of this project, I would love to guide it and to that effect I will be act as the editor in chief and perform the role as required. Would act as the publisher. We shall talk more on this later.
Managing/departmental editors: They would be responsible for editing articles under their niches as well as assigning articles, enforcing deadlines, proofreading, writing important stories as well. The chief editor will also be involved in this and only editors would edit works done by other editors. We need about 5 or less for now.
Contributing/staff writers/columnist: Would be responsible for writing stories assigned to them by the editors and can also pitch stories to write. They would be required to meet deadlines, carryout interviews when necessary and can be promoted to editors with time.
Marketing team: everyone would be involved in the marketing in a way but there has to be a marketing team to coordinate and suggest strategies that would ensure that this project flies. This team would be led by a marketing director and would be in charge of public relations. He/she could be a writer too
What’s in for you? The fun and rush of being part of an organization and the chance to build a writer’s profile and even gain traction to your individual portfolio.
Comment with your niche (area of interest) and contact let’s go from here. If we play our cards right, this could be huge
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Diamondwriter(m): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2017
And note that early members will be founding members and should this turn bigger than expected, would have a stake in it
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Diamondwriter(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2017
FriendNG:
@Diamondwriter Hi. But please if you have taken the number help me edit your post and clear my phone number. Thank you.
done
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Diamondwriter(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2017
The editors and the chief editor will make up the editorial board.
Please you can share any of your article here to know which positions suits you best and ideals are welcomed
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Interesting15: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2017
So, the articles the writers would be producing will be used for?
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Diamondwriter(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Interesting15:
So, the articles the writers would be producing will be used for?
we àre creating an e-zine. That's what it is about. And the more we are, the larger the audience
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by FriendNG: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Under which platform (website)
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Diamondwriter:
Hi guys. ehnn so if you have a passion for writing,blogging, (maybe a few designers,graphic artist) on any niche at all and you would love to collaborate on something, please drop a contact. whatsapp or email which is preferable?

I am insterested whatsapp 08149338181
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
I'm interested.. 09034674320 . I have a passion for blogging.
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Diamondwriter(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
FriendNG:
Under which platform (website)
like i said, we are not gonna spend a dime so WordPress will be ideal.
However, the e-zine will be made into PDFs do it could easily be circulated through different media
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Diamondwriter(m): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
to those who have indicated interest to join, when I add you on WhatsApp please urself there, d niche(s) u want to focus on and link of ur work if any
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
I am really interested in this sir,can see this moving far,have idea by creating Instagram and facebook page for it.....pls contact me on WhatsApp sir 08179639117
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Diamondwriter(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Surdycole2:
I am really interested in this sir,can see this moving far,have idea by creating Instagram and facebook page for it.....pls contact me on WhatsApp sir 08179639117
welcome bro and I like the enthusiasm
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by ayoxelee(m): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
I love this, Pls kindly add me, I av passion for writing 07068910373
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 18, 2017
08148708383....I am interested. I have passion for writing. I am also good at marketing
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Smartlight(m): 4:20am On Mar 18, 2017
08067203226,please am interested.
Re: Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here by Diamondwriter(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2017
welcome guys

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Supply To Anywhere In Nigeria--25litre10,500, 4litre---n1,700 / Current State Of Ariara Market, Aba; The Assumed China Of Africa / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Opportunity For Consultants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.