Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor (37396 Views)

Fishermen Trap & Kill Hippopotamus In Kebbi, Samanaji Community (Photos) / Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator / 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by Arewa12: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Gr8
Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by Pearly255(f): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wow! That's amazing. I'm impressed. Some aboki still get brain. Kudos boy.

1 Like

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by Bbpets(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
slimfit1:
He need to make something of that nature but in the size of a car.

i like this.
like seriously. The money he got would go a long way to do that. Big Dream
Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by bulletproofmonk(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lies...how much has Kebbi State University received as research grant?? Na so dem dey dash N20m

1 Like

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by cocktopuss: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Isorite
Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by davo90tico(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
TippyTop:
What kind of irrigation can one do with this toy?
I Respect his hard work and tenacity but going by the picture above, that my friend, is a toy.
small steps give birth to big development, he just needs support to industrialize his product which he is already getting
#GOODCANCOMEFROMTHENORTH

3 Likes

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by Gemstone7(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
The boy just gat N20million and sm pple are busy hating

2 Likes

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
dadavivo:
Abokiii will always be abokiii. See as Dem gather like sey na rocket them wan launch
Lolzz
Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by sammyj: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
It's a prototype for God sake, let us learn to encourage our own!!! angry sad
TippyTop:
I Respect his hard work and tenacity but going by the picture above, that my friend, is a toy.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by harbibi: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
sar33:
From the little I could understand from the story shared by Hausa Daily in Hausa,Umar Danwarai,the boy pictured below manufactured engine for irrigation and excavator.Kebbi state governor Atiku Bagudu supported him with N20m.Please our Hausa readers should explain more with the help of the screenshot below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/hausa-boy-manufactures-engine-for.html
make u get AKPOS JOKES by texting 6270525 to 791 on AIRTEL NETWORK, too funny nd plz share dnt keep it to yourself
Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by MMMscam: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
TippyTop:

Your unpalatable ignorance is as conspicuous as a full moon and you're clearly oblivious of a basic manufacturing concept called "prototype". Stop being a disillusioned unenlightened fellow!

4 Likes

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by chuksjuve(m): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
There is room for improvement, nice innovation from the young man tho.

Hope the money doesn't become a distraction.

Financial management would go along way in making him the best he can/ would be..

meanwhile check my profile

cheers
Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by blaqroy: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hope he won't send his men after him
Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by NovusHomo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
TippyTop:

Oh, well, that "toy" is called a prototype or first model.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by barx(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
I watched the Governor talking on TV, he said he is donating N20 million for the purchase of the equipment to enhance the boys work.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by miccollo47: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Are these people sane at all I better pass my neighbors generator powerd irrigation/excavator machine is enough to give the guy 20m to spoil hin life. Whatever happens to a scholarship to improve on the guy's skills and all. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by miccollo47: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
[ Are these people sane at all I better pass my neighbors generator powerd irrigation/excavator machine is enough to give the guy 20m to spoil hin life. Whatever happens to a scholarship to improve on the guy's skills and all. Pathetic. ]From the little I could understand from the story shared by Hausa Daily in Hausa,Umar Danwarai,the boy pictured below manufactured engine for irrigation and excavator.Kebbi state governor Atiku Bagudu supported him with N20m.Please our Hausa readers should explain more with the help of the screenshot below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/hausa-boy-manufactures-engine-for.html[/quote]
Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by Mohammedbodija(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Let us see what happens @ the end of d day....
Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by slimfit1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bbpets:

i like this.
like seriously. The money he got would go a long way to do that. Big Dream
Its not enough but he probably had nothing much when he was making the toys.

1 Like

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by KingAfo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
emeijeh:
Wow
I hope he will be given the money.. ... .. .
Because this country and political promises na.
I tell you. There's one man in benue, he will promise you millions on your wedding day. If you go to him to collect the money he will release his dogs and tell you if don't know the meaning of politics.
Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by nextstep(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hope somebody will translate and give us a better understanding.
It looks like a toy prototype, but maybe it's just a proof of concept that can be scaled to something bigger given funds. Do I see a remote control? That could be useful for a real device. I'm remaining hopeful...
Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by rhektor(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Op I thought I saw irrigation machine in your heading but where is the machine because I can only see a picture of toy with generator ( I pass my neighbour) and a pumping machine.
Irrigation machine Kwa
Lalasticlala come and see goro scam o
grin grin grin
Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by chukagates(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
nigerians una need JESUS..TUFIAKWA!! if igbo produce u see the PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME...if yoruba produce u see the PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME hausa go produce u see the PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME..ijaw go produce u see the PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME.. why cant y' all appreciate our own.
?? if na oyibo build am nah una go call am GENUIS..how we take grow?? una go blame politicians not knwin y'all are WORSE.. tribal sentiments everywhere even in unecessary things ..i pray to leave dis country soon and go to a place where human gifts and invention are encouraged without tribal affiliation..i swear it irks to from naija

5 Likes

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by chukagates(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
nigerians una need JESUS..TUFIAKWA!! if igbo produce u see the PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME...if yoruba produce u see the PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME hausa go produce u see the PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME..ijaw go produce u see the PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME.. why cant y' all appreciate our own.
?? if na oyibo build am nah una go call am GENUIS..how we go take grow?? una go blame politicians not knwin y'all are WORSE.. tribal sentiments everywhere even in unecessary things ..i pray to leave dis country soon and go to a place where human gifts and invention are encouraged without tribal affiliation..i swear it irks to be from naija

1 Like

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by shaqhead: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
TippyTop:
No my friend, u don't respect his creativity cos if u do u won't label it a "toy"...We await ur own toy that wl get recognised as something worthwhile on Nairaland and I promise to push for a crowd funding of ur project...all u do is condemn...EVERY technology started ds way-a disjointed idea that got refined over time!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by shaqhead: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
chukagates:
?? if na oyibo build am nah una go call am GENUIS..how we go take grow?? una go blame politicians not knwin y'all are WORSE.. tribal sentiments everywhere even in unecessary things ..i pray to leave dis country soon and go to a place where human gifts and invention are encouraged without tribal affiliation..i swear it irks to be from naija

Bro u go jst tire for ppl mostly youths who are so myopic!

1 Like

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by NASTYNASOSO: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
TippyTop:
HMMMM
BROS HAVE YOI EVER HEARD OF THE WORD PROTOTYPE
THOSE BIG MACHINES YOI SEE FOLLOW A LIFE CYCLE STARTING WITH A SMALL PROTOTYPE.
FUNNY,SEE HOW YOU SWIM IN POO TRYING TO GET SOMEONES SHADOW TO DROWN WITH YOU
SORRY SITUATION
KPELE

1 Like

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by akigbemaru: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hausa boy builds engines.
Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by Kaynails(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
kingmekus:
The boy even resemble the excavator!!!
u so bitter.

1 Like

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by NASTYNASOSO: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
miccollo47:
Are these people sane at all I better pass my neighbors generator powerd irrigation/excavator machine is enough to give the guy 20m to spoil hin life. Whatever happens to a scholarship to improve on the guy's skills and all. Pathetic.
HMMMNN
NA WAH OOO
YOUR COMMENT TRULY DEFINES THE BRING HIM DOWN SYNDROME PERFECTLY.
WHAT STOPS YOU DOING YOUR OWN THING TO GET THE 20 MILL PAINING YOU FROM YOUR GOVERNOR.
HAA THIS IS WAILING PERSONIFIED.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by buffalowings: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
I know

this is a science project na
Re: Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor by abdulkayus(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
dadavivo:
Abokiii will always be abokiii. See as Dem gather like sey na rocket them wan launch

Hypocrite, hater and irredeemable bigot. If dey didn't do well, u abuse dem, if dey did well, u still abuse dem. Can u see how frustrated ur life is?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain / Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron / Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.