Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Photography Training - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photography Training (355 Views)

12-weeks Professional Photography Training In Ibadan / 3-IN-1 Special Independence Photography Training Promo In Ibadan / Photography Training Classes: 100% Practical Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photography Training by iamthompson: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING

This camera training is so important to armature photographers.
I will take you through absolute novice level and work you through professional level trust me. you will later thanks me for showing you this
The knowledge I gained made me really understand that the camera settings better and the effect on the image subject

The instructor’s passion for photography comes through even when talking about the technical aspects of camera operation.” –Kathy Westfall

[url]Continue Reading HERE[http://www.photomillions.com/2017/03/photography-training.html]

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Know Before You Graduate (2) / Direct Entry 2017 / Help To Clearify This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.