Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Saw This On Fb(funny) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saw This On Fb(funny) (719 Views)

I Saw This Ice Prince's Poster In Monaco / Slay Mum And Kid Sister Of The SA Boy Who Posted After Sex Photos On FB / Another Ghanaian Celeb Breaks The Internet,Goes Unclad,Upload Photos On Fb(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saw This On Fb(funny) by djbasket(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
I saw this on facebook and i descided to share it with you guys
Yesterday I only had N200 in my pocket. I
confidently
walked into Sheraton and made an order of the
most
expensive meal they had available accompanied
by the most expensive wine. After the meals and
drinks
my bill was N24,750 after which I told the waiter I
had no money. The perplexed waiter called the
hotel
manager who promptly handed me over to the police. On my way to the station I gave the N200
to
the officers and was set free. This is what we call
financial management. Try it too and then text me
your results. All the best!!!
Re: Saw This On Fb(funny) by lekjons(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Go try that somewhere else, even that 24,750 won't pay your hospital bills..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities With Multiple Baby Mamas / WHO WILL WIN The Bigbrother9ja Show??? Efe? / Braless Ariel Winter Pokies And Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.