Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

My Collection Of Witty But True Quote - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Collection Of Witty But True Quote (1105 Views)

Funny And Witty Quotes Of Robert Mugabe / My Collection Of Funny Sarcastic Picture You Can Relate To / Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja, Lagos 3 Days Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Collection Of Witty But True Quote by fatymore(f): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it does buy everything else.

It is better to be rich & miserable than poor & miserable.

My ancestors didn’t fight their way to the top of the food chain so I could be a vegetarian.

. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?

It’s recession when your neighbor loses his job; it’s a depression when you lose yours.
Save a tree, eat a beaver…

Newtons Law of Romance: Love can neither be created nor be destroyed, It can only be changed from one girl friend to another.
Must Do: Make a to- do list

The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.

The real trouble with reality is that there’s no background music.

As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools.

Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.

Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And some we want to leave footprints on their face.

You never learn anything by doing it right.If you
don’t have a sense of humor, you probably don’t have any sense at all.

I really need to stop procrastinating, I’ll start next week.

It’s sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you.

If you’re talking behind my back then you’re in a perfect position to kiss my a**!

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. – Eleanor Roosevelt

Those who talk about others, have lots to hide about themselves.

People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and out the other. Tell a woman something, it goes in both ears and comes out through the mouth.

When people cut you down or talk behind your back, remember they took time out of their pathetic lives to think about you!

I like rumors! I find out so much about me that I didn’t even know.

IIt’s sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you.

If you’re talking behind my back then you’re in a perfect position to kiss my a**

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. – Eleanor Roosevelt

People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and out the other. Tell a woman something, it goes in both ears and comes out through the mouth..

When people cut you down or talk behind your back, remember they took time out of their pathetic lives to think about you!

Isn’t it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?

I don’t trust anyone who talks bad about someone else to me, they probably talk behind my back too.

No matter how carefully you choose your words, they’ll always end up being twisted by others.

The one who is talking to you about me today is the one who will be talking to me about you tomorrow.

Gossip is just a tool to distract people who have nothing better to do from feeling jealous of those few of us still remaining with noble hearts. – Anna Godbersen

IIt’s sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you.

If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Collection Of Witty But True Quote by y3mi(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nice!
Re: My Collection Of Witty But True Quote by Anijay1212(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Fantastic.
Re: My Collection Of Witty But True Quote by Kayceenaz(m): 8:01am On Sep 06, 2017
fatymore:
Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it does buy everything else.

It is better to be rich & miserable than poor & miserable.

My ancestors didn’t fight their way to the top of the food chain so I could be a vegetarian.

. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?

It’s recession when your neighbor loses his job; it’s a depression when you lose yours.
Save a tree, eat a beaver…

Newtons Law of Romance: Love can neither be created nor be destroyed, It can only be changed from one girl friend to another.
Must Do: Make a to- do list

The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.

The real trouble with reality is that there’s no background music.

As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools.

Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.

Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And some we want to leave footprints on their face.

You never learn anything by doing it right.If you
don’t have a sense of humor, you probably don’t have any sense at all.

I really need to stop procrastinating, I’ll start next week.

It’s sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you.

If you’re talking behind my back then you’re in a perfect position to kiss my a**!

You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and out the other. Tell a woman something, it goes in both ears and comes out through the mouth.

If you’re talking behind my back then you’re in a perfect position to kiss my a**

You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and out the other. Tell a woman something, it goes in both ears and comes out through the mouth..

Isn’t it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?

I don’t trust anyone who talks bad about someone else to me, they probably talk behind my back too.

No matter how carefully you choose your words, they’ll always end up being twisted by others.

The one who is talking to you about me today is the one who will be talking to me about you tomorrow.

Gossip is just a tool to distract people who have nothing better to do from feeling jealous of those few of us still remaining with noble hearts. – Anna Godbersen

If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

Some of your quotes here are disagreeable and refutable. Again, eliminate those vulgar words; they raise doubts about the sensibility of the person behind them.
Re: My Collection Of Witty But True Quote by fatymore(f): 3:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Kayceenaz:

Some of your quotes here are disagreeable and refutable. Again, eliminate those vulgar words; they raise doubts about the sensibility of the person behind them.

Thanks...you shouldn't have quote all...i can't delete it now

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Lesbian Lady Slaps Partner Repeatedly For Cheating On Her With Man / Speaking And Praying In Tongues / Davido Signed Peruzzi To Record Label DMW.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.