Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

5k To First Three People - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5k To First Three People (1111 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5k To First Three People by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
please NL, my Dad just got a new phone, the Phone model is BLU R1 HD, it's phone that run on 6.0 version, 1gig RAM and 165gig ROM, buh the only thing my dad hates about the phone is that he can't set the ringtone to his favaorite song, as in he can only use the default ringtone pre-loaded on the phone, he can't use either gospel song or any other mp3 or mp4 song as his ringtone, whenever i click on the song i want to use as ringtone, it doesn't show anything 'set as ringtone' neither it is in the notification settings too and it's so irritating
I have reset the phone, samething
Buh i know there will be a solution
Please who can help
First three to bring a useful opinion that works get the prizes
Re: 5k To First Three People by toluine56(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hello.
You have to download a file explorer preferrably ES file explorer. Then install it.
Go to your settings, select sound, and select ringtone, then you'll see 'complete action using'
Select ES file explorer. From there you should be able to select any file,song you wanna use as ringtone. Hope it works

Oya where my money? grin
Re: 5k To First Three People by lekjons(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
angryOh Mehn!

Only if you knew the speed i take enter here you wouldn't have done this.

Try this...

Download the song he'd like to use as ringtone online with uc browser , after download, goto downloads(in uc browser) click and hold onto the song it should bring options like "play","delete", "set as ringtone"...

That what i did on my Lumia phone that's giving me the same problem.

Hope it works.
Re: 5k To First Three People by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Check audio profile settings, click on settings from the menu, click audio profile. You will something like:
General
Silent
Loud... Etc.

Select and Edit the "General" profile to suit your taste, this includes the ability to customize in coming call tune.
Re: 5k To First Three People by Swegzfreak: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
He should download ES file explorer from play store

After that tell him to go to ring settings and click on it

It will display maybe to choose from default ringtone or ES FILE EXplore

He should click on the ES FILE EXPLORER and choose the music he wants

I dey wait for my 5k

Cc ADEWUMIMichael
Re: 5k To First Three People by Friedyokes: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Try this go to setting ...sound and notification...general ...edit...phone ringtones...pick a sim..more ringtones ..nd select a song
Re: 5k To First Three People by DonAustyne(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
download ringtone setup apk on google playstore.
Re: 5k To First Three People by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
toluine56:
Hello.
You have to download a file explorer preferrably ES file explorer. Then install it.
Go to your settings, select sound, and select ringtone, then you'll see 'complete action using'
Select ES file explorer. From there you should be able to select any file,song you wanna use as ringtone. Hope it works

Oya where my money? grin
lemme try it first, will give u feed back, no worry
Re: 5k To First Three People by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
lekjons:
Oh Mehn!

Only if you know the speed i take rush here you wouldn't have done this.. embarassed
lol am not ''finalboss'' nah
Re: 5k To First Three People by toluine56(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
Okay
Re: 5k To First Three People by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Omagzee:
Check audio profile settings, click on settings from the menu, click audio profile. You will something like:
General
Silent
Loud... Etc.

Select and Edit the "General" profile to suit your taste, this includes the ability to customize in coming call tune.
there 's nothing like customize tone there
Re: 5k To First Three People by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Swegzfreak:

I dey wait for my 5k

Cc ADEWUMIMichael
Re: 5k To First Three People by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Swegzfreak:

I dey wait for my 5k

Cc ADEWUMIMichael
lemme try it bro
Re: 5k To First Three People by Swegzfreak: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
lemme try it bro

OK update me once it works
Re: 5k To First Three People by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Friedyokes:
Try this go to setting ...sound and notification...general ...edit...phone ringtones...pick a sim..more ringtones ..nd select a song
there's nothing like set up ringtone there
Re: 5k To First Three People by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
there 's nothing like customize tone there

Follow this pictures

Re: 5k To First Three People by falcon01: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
lol if money wasnt involve you will see 5900000 views 1post. pls add d to involve i cant go back and type again am tired
Re: 5k To First Three People by toluine56(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
Have you tried it bro?
Re: 5k To First Three People by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
toluine56:

Have you tried it bro?
there's no light here since morning bro, just charge the phone, will gv u feed back tomorow morning
Re: 5k To First Three People by lx3as(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
please NL, my Dad just got a new phone, the Phone model is BLU R1 HD, it's phone that run on 6.0 version, 1gig RAM and 165gig ROM, buh the only thing my dad hates about the phone is that he can't set the ringtone to his favaorite song, as in he can only use the default ringtone pre-loaded on the phone, he can't use either gospel song or any other mp3 or mp4 song as his ringtone, whenever i click on the song i want to use as ringtone, it doesn't show anything 'set as ringtone' neither it is in the notification settings too and it's so irritating
I have reset the phone, samething
Buh i know there will be a solution
Please who can help
First three to bring a useful opinion that works get the prizes

Download Blackplayer; go to options on it and select SD. Also on the blackplayer pick any music you want to make ringtone, press option and stroll down and select as ringtone. Go back to settings - Sounds & notification - general's setting. you will see the song you have selected in the Blackplayer music player among the phone ringtone. select it if it hasn't been selected already.
I hope this is helpful. I use exactly the same phone and I use above method to use my favorite songs as ringtones.

(1) (Reply)

Guides On How To Secure Your Android Phone From Hackers / Battery Saving Tips For Every Smartphone User In Nigeria / A Recharge Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.