Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. (1162 Views)

Merry Christmas To All From BZB Spray Booth Factory(cherry Tseng) / Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. / Merry Christmas And Prosperous New Year In Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2009
[b]2009 has come and almost gone, A lot has happened and still more going on.

I will like to give thanks to God for grace.
I will also like to say a big thank you to Mr. Seun Osewa for Nairaland.com.

The fun of the year would not have been possible without the Actors and the Actresses of the Auto section of nairaland, i have within the last few months made more friends than i can imagine, i have gained more customers than i ever thought, and in all, to be in the midst of people that knows cars and their content like they know their palm . . . . . .i really appreciate you all.

My mentors in no particular order . . .Jenju, Inspire_m, german007, Emperor, JSArmy, Bizbook, Ayodeji1, Sholasho, Carshopper, emeshot, familier1, i remain your loyal fans, all you have thought me will remain with me forever . . . .

To all that i forgot to mention, please, it is not intentional, but you are as well very important.

With humility and respect i am honored to share views and rub minds with great people like y'all.

Thank you for the opportunity as we look forward to a better year.

To all those that have patronized us, we appreciate your business.

To all those that are yet to patronize us, we will always be ready to serve you.

To those that will never patronize us, we wish all the best still.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year in Advance.

Stay blessed and looking forward to a year of blessing - 2010.[/b]
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by jenju(m): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2009
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you as well. May all your dreams come true.

Cheers,
J
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2009
jenju:

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you as well. May all your dreams come true.

Cheers,
J

The great Jenju . . . . . wish you same.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by toba1909(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
Wish you same.

2010 will usher us all into a new dawn of success in our endeavors.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2009
toba1909:

Wish you same.

2010 will usher us all into a new dawn of success in our endeavors.

More Amen . . . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Jesarmy(f): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2009
Joy to the world,Christ the savior is come,wishing you and all yours a very beautiful christmas and a properous 2010.Your car deals are definitely awesome and one of the best priced on NL.
Cheers and God bless,
Jesarmy
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 2:32am On Dec 20, 2009
I try my best.

So how is buz at your end?
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by showbobo(m): 6:24am On Dec 20, 2009
Wishing you all the best also. . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

2006 Lexus Es350: Full Options For Sale / 1994 Honda Accord(bulldog)toks------770k / 1995 Ford Transit Van: 450,000 First To See Will Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.