Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,361 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Organic and Healthy Skincare Products - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Organic and Healthy Skincare Products (39455 Views)

Ebook On Organic And Promixing CREAM KIT / Over 100 Organic And Promixing Recipes For Learners And Professionals / Organic And Pro Mixing Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Still on...
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Looking for a sponsor code to register with Oriflame? Type 158733
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2017
Still on....
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fast Facts About Oriflame

*Around 1.5 billion Euros in annual sales.
*Over 3 million Oriflame Consultants.
*Operations in more than 60 countries.
*Around 7,500 employees.
*Wide portfolio of approximately 1,000 Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products
*Catalogues distributed in 40 languages.
*Global R&D Centre with more than 100 scientists.
*Own production units in Sweden, Poland, China, Russia and India.
*Co-founder of World Childhood Foundation.
*Corporate offices in Luxembourg and Switzerland.
*Listed on the Nasdaq OMX Exchange since March 2004.
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 12:32am On Apr 28, 2017
The earlier you start, the best for you....
whatsapp for full details.

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Still on...

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Are you in Lagos and desire to Learn more about Oriflame from one of the top 15 Oriflamers in Nigeria?

Come to our head office come Wednesday, 3rd of May at 10am.
www.oriflame.com.ng

whatsapp me on 08037749796 for full details.
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Still on
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 7:38am On May 01, 2017
The year is ticking fast....make your 2017 to count more.
Join Oriflame today and build an exciting future.
whatsapp me on 08037749796 for full details.

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 1:47pm On May 01, 2017
Happy new month.
May this new month bring many pleasant surprises to you and yours.

The year 2017 is ticking fast.....make it to count more.
Join Oriflame today and start building your residual income.
whatsapp 08037749796
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 9:37am On May 02, 2017
Interested in creating your residual income?
whatsapp me.
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 9:21am On May 03, 2017
Oriflame is a Cosmetics and Fashion company from Sweden.
Has been in existence close to 50years but less than 3years in Nigeria.

Oriflame's product in Nigeria now are:
Fragrances, Skincare, haircare, make-ups etc.

whatsapp: 08037749796
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 9:50pm On May 03, 2017
How does Oriflame work?
whatsapp me for full details
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 11:04pm On May 04, 2017
Are you in Benin or Enugu?

Do you desire to learn more about Oriflame?

Save the dates: 6th and 13th of may, 2017 respectively.

Having one source of income has never being the best.

Depending on one Salary alone can be suicidal.

Join Oriflame today and start building your residual income.

Whatsapp me on 08037749796 for full details.
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 2:44pm On May 06, 2017
If you think you are too young to make money then meet this young lady...

Name: Emmanuella Ukadike

Occupation: Oriflame consultant & also the present face of Oriflame Nigeria 2017

Title:Director
Gold director title opened.

Average month income:400,000 naira monthly.

Join today, follow the business model, work hard consistently and patiently then in a space of 6months, start reaping the benefits. For a smart person, less than 6month. The year is ticking fast, act fast.
whatsapp to join or register through www.oriflame.com.ng and use 158733 as sponsor code. on the column for ID, type your phone number.

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 6:18pm On May 07, 2017
DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED
ORIFLAME offers every graduate or undergraduate, stay-at-home mom, salary earners and employed or unemployed men and women a life time opportunity to become an Oriflame's consultant.

Oriflame cosmetics is a beauty company from Sweden.
*Fully registered with: Nigerian Customs, Nigeria Security and Exchange Commission, NAFDAC and SON.
*Existing for 50years.
*Has been in Nigeria for about 3years now.
*Having presence in 67countries and have not closed any.

Having one source of income has never been the best. Invest in this noble business opportunity.

Oriflame products tends to tackle:
**Wrinkles
**Dark spots
**Sun burn
**Discoloration
**Stretch mark.
**Blemishes.
**Dark Knuckles/elbow.
**Uneven skin tone
**Brightening of the skin colour.
**Pimple treatment.
**Cracked heel repair.
**Hand cream.
**Nice Lip balm
**Skin exfoliator.
**Full make-up products.
**Teeth whitening product.
**Good hair dandruff control.
**Good leave-in hair conditioner.
**Good hair shampoo.
**Coconut hair oil.
**Good lasting fragrances for men and women.
And lots more......

Join Oriflame's workforce today. Become a distributor in all the 36 States in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.
All you need is to become an independent
consultant. Register with 2990 and start ordering for your products at a discounted rate and re-sell.
We will guide and support you to grow.

Some benefits you get are:
**30% profit on any product sold.
**Monthly allowance.
**Travel opportunities all expenses paid.
**Luxury products
**Cash awards ranging from 150k, 300k, 450k, 600k.

Do you need any of Oriflame's products? Contact our various distributors in different states:

**Lagos mainland: Mrs Charity-
**Lagos mainland: Mr Ernest-
**Lagos island: Mrs Leticia-
**Lagos Island: Mr Olabode-
**Enugu: Mrs Peace-
**Enugu: Mrs Judith-
**Port Harcourt: Ms Stella-
**Abuja: Mrs Roselyn-
**Niger: Mrs Jenny-
**Taraba: Mr. Lemky-
**Taraba: Ms Cynthia-
**Taraba: Mrs Glory-
**Ekiti: Ms Tonia-

Do you want to join Oriflame?
Contact us on Whatsapp 08037749796 or
you can sign up here for more. http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=158733
on the column for ID, type your phone number.

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 10:24pm On May 07, 2017
Still on....
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 5:36pm On May 08, 2017
Still on...
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 12:07pm On May 10, 2017
*Reflection*

One thing I learnt from my parent is hard work and smart work. One day mum told us ,we shouldn't go to bed unless we've made money. At first I didn't fully understand it. But then I realised that the moment you wake up each day, you are spending money.

Think about it. The moment you get out of bed, brush your teeth and *Oral B* will be earning on you, Charge your phone, iron your clothes *PHCN* will be reading their meter, move from your home to city centres *Taxis* will be collecting their share, you check your *WhatsApp*, and other social media and telecommunication companies will be making money from you!

So before you get out of the house you have already paid all these companies something. You have already spent money. Let me not even talk about the rest of the day.������
So if you are going to bed without making money, how are you footing all these bills

*Food for thought*
Do something about your life somebody. Start thinking about how to make money everyday. Start with a small targeted amount and grow as you go. *Even to say I want to do something that gives me #1000 a day. Its better than going to bed without making even a kobo.*

Let's Put our faith into action, take risks and start something!
������ *SALARY* alone can not solve your money problems. You need a Secondary Source of income to balance.
*SALARY* is the *MEDICINE* for managing *POVERTY*, it doesn't *CURE* it. Only your *BUSINESS* or *INVESTMENT* Cures Poverty.������������

Be Financially Intelligent... Have a *Plan B*. Be Awoken.....

Join Oriflame Cosmetics today.
www.oriflame.com.ng
whatsapp 08037749796 for full details.
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 11:28am On May 11, 2017
Still on....
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 5:51am On May 12, 2017
Oriflame's cash awards....you want to join and work your way to it?
whatsapp me for details.

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 12:00pm On May 12, 2017
Still on...
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 5:05pm On May 14, 2017
Great turn out at our Enugu training yesterday.
Thanks to our Oriflame Nigeria's number One, Number 13 and Face of Oriflame Nigeria, for being around.
People are taking action to change their financial status.

Are you interested in joining Oriflame?
whatsapp me for details.

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 11:14am On May 15, 2017
Still on
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 1:53pm On May 16, 2017
Good afternoon all, still on...
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 10:29am On May 17, 2017
Still on...
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 6:05am On May 18, 2017
*Introducing Oriflame's Pure skin 2 in 1 face wash and scrub.*
A deep cleansing, exfoliating gel scrub with natural Pomegranate Extract and Detect Technology featuring Salicylic Acid.
Targets and prevents blackheads while purifying the skin.
Contains natural scrub beads to help clear clogged pores. Dermatologically tested.

Obviously this product does two jobs.
Firstly, the wash helps to remove dirt and make-up from ur face, the scrub as well does d job of exfoliating the dead and unwanted cells on your face, so also targets and prevents blackheads and enlarged pores.

To get yours or become a distributor, whatsapp me.

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 4:56pm On May 18, 2017
Interested? whatsapp me
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 1:47pm On May 20, 2017
REVEAL A BRIGHTER COMPLEXION WITHOUT WRINKLES

A discoloured uneven skin tone or dark spots can occur at any time of your life. Combined with a decline in collagen levels which leads to the formation of wrinkles. They make you look older than you really are.

The combination of 2 plant-based actives targets and inhibits all key stages of melanin production to visibly reduce pigmentation, brighten and give an even skin tone. Also prevent future dark spot formation.

For more information on how to get this or any of Oriflame's products or on how to become a distributor Call/Whatsapp 08037749796

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 10:29am On May 21, 2017
Still on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* / Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model / Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.