Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nairaland Engineers How Much Is The Touchpad For Hot Note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairaland Engineers How Much Is The Touchpad For Hot Note (1830 Views)

HELP !!! Nairaland Engineers Come In. / Pls Nairaland Engineers Help Me With This HOMTOM 17PRO / Pls Nairaland Engineers Help Me With My P6 Charging Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Engineers How Much Is The Touchpad For Hot Note by pyrex23(m): 11:03am On Mar 17, 2017
NAIRALAND ENGINEERS please how much is the touchpad for infinix hot note
Re: Nairaland Engineers How Much Is The Touchpad For Hot Note by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
pyrex23:
Hello @pyrex23 You can fix it for N16,300 at Carlcare [Price is not fixed]. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Nairaland Engineers How Much Is The Touchpad For Hot Note by ewizard1: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
N7000 to fix it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Engineers How Much Is The Touchpad For Hot Note by Chidexter(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @pyrex23 You can fix it for N16,300 at Carlcare [Price is not fixed]. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!

Touch pad not touch screen!!
Re: Nairaland Engineers How Much Is The Touchpad For Hot Note by kennykendo(m): 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
pyrex23:

bro carlcare will fix your entire display unit....I had a broken touch pad on my note 2 infinix and I was told to bring 19800....that one na Corper one month allowee..though am not serving..
so I fixed my touch pad @st Michaels in Aba for =N=4500...
so if you reside in Aba, you can go to St Michaels road..and have it fixed...if you don't reside in Aba, simply go to the area in your city known for Phone sales and maintenance... and simply request for infinix hot note touch pad...

the engineer will tell you 'they use machine to remove it' but its a fallacy, any real engineer will know his way around.. make sure the touch pad seller has a return if not working policy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Engineers How Much Is The Touchpad For Hot Note by just2endowed: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Any engineer in ikeja? I want to fix my infinix hote note charging port flex. Who can help and how much?
Re: Nairaland Engineers How Much Is The Touchpad For Hot Note by sneakzy(m): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2017
I changed mine it 2k.phone now charging fast

(1) (Reply)

Window Live Id / Anyone Used Bontel R10 / A Question From Someone Using Technology Pouvoir 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.