Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Plaigarism Between Tooxclusive And Naijaloaded - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Plaigarism Between Tooxclusive And Naijaloaded (1240 Views)

New Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme July 2020 Ultimate / The CEO Of , Makinde Azeez Welcomes His First Child / Nairaland Vs Naijaloaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plaigarism Between Tooxclusive And Naijaloaded by geeyoungmoney(m): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
I am so baffled by the height by which all these our big blogs are just giving us the same content and claim to be what they are not. Naijaloaded n Tooxclusive as a case study, 100% copy and paste. Why can't they get a writer and write unique n compelling post not all this shit.

Re: Plaigarism Between Tooxclusive And Naijaloaded by geeyoungmoney(m): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cc; Lalasticlala, Seun, Tosyne2much
Re: Plaigarism Between Tooxclusive And Naijaloaded by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
My brother, that's the problem upcoming bloggers like us face ooo. Google demands unique articles and when you do so people will take the glory of your own work
Re: Plaigarism Between Tooxclusive And Naijaloaded by geeyoungmoney(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, that's the problem upcoming bloggers like us face ooop. Google demand unique articles and when you do so people will take the glory of your own work

It is tiring...tiring.. So you are also upcoming ehn.. Wehdone Sir
Re: Plaigarism Between Tooxclusive And Naijaloaded by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, that's the problem upcoming bloggers like us face ooop. Google demand unique articles and when you do so people will take the glory of your own work

you can take a little bit security measure though sir..
Re: Plaigarism Between Tooxclusive And Naijaloaded by geeyoungmoney(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tuham:

you can take a little bit security measure though sir..
How
Re: Plaigarism Between Tooxclusive And Naijaloaded by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
geeyoungmoney:
How
Are you on blogger or WordPress?
Re: Plaigarism Between Tooxclusive And Naijaloaded by geeyoungmoney(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tuham:

Na Blogger my brothher
Re: Plaigarism Between Tooxclusive And Naijaloaded by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
geeyoungmoney:

Na Blogger my brothher

There are like 4 methods to making it hard for people to copy your content on blogger..

Via feed
Disabling Ctrl C 'n' V
Disabling right click
Dmca
Re: Plaigarism Between Tooxclusive And Naijaloaded by Dannan: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Which is better between blogger and wordpress?
Tuham:

Re: Plaigarism Between Tooxclusive And Naijaloaded by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dannan:
Which is better between blogger and wordpress?

Depending on you
Re: Plaigarism Between Tooxclusive And Naijaloaded by owner(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2020
geeyoungmoney:
I am so baffled by the height by which all these our big blogs are just giving us the same content and claim to be what they are not. Naijaloaded n Tooxclusive as a case study, 100% copy and paste. Why can't they get a writer and write unique n compelling post not all this shit.

I understand your point of view and concern but have you heard of PRESS RELEASE?

This is the press release/editorial that is been sent to the Blogger whenever a new song is released.

If they send the content to 20 Blogs, they will all post it like that.

It's not Plagiarism or Copy & Paste as you have said... Be informed.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Says He Will Fire Wenger When He Buys Arsenal / Strange Cat Fish Fell From The Sky At Bagbe Ondo, A Village Along Ondo Ore Road / Uniuyo Release Date For 2017/2018 Admission Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.